Collecting rare WDW music

Honey I Shrunk the Audience

I am DESPERATE to get a high-quality mp3 of the original attraction music composed by Bruce Broughton for HISTA... I have searched and searched, but can't find anything.. I have a Mac, and therefore cannot use Audiogalaxy. Can anyone help me??

Thanks
Jim

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Hey Jim. I have the sound you are looking for. Get AOL IM for free at www.aim.com Once you have that, IM me. My screen name is Bdis86. Then I'll send a mp3 to you. :)

Bdis86

Account Suspended
This thread must not die. Does anyone have the Living with the Land Boat Ride Line Cue Music? It's not on any site I know of. Please reply if you have it. Thanks. I'm willing to trade some of my very rear files. :)

djmatthews

Does anyone... anyone have the Magical Moments Parade - NOT the 25th Anniversary version. It seems odd that I already have Stars and Motor Cars, 100 YOM Share A Dream, but I can't find Magical Moments that has been around since 1998 - 2001?!?!

pumba100

Not the same arrangements

There are some really good sites identified here for information on the music at WDW. However, many of the arrangements and/or artists identified are the originals, not the versions actually used at WDW.

For example, Epcot Fountain Music, one of the tracks identified is "Standing in Motion" by Yanni. That's the original, but it's not the same artist or arrangement of "Standing in Motion" that is actually played at Epcot. The Epcot version sounds like a full orchestra, not Yanni.

Anybody know where to find the arrangements used at WDW?

Hawk4255

The ONLY music I want is that of Mission: SPACE's. Anything of good quality other than "Destiny" (the exit music). If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!!!

AIM: Hawk4255

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
From the North West to the North East, welcome!

Can`t you just download it from Disney Central? Surely you have access if you were browsing or am I being daft? Also, the final version of ToN is at Disney Central too.

There are so many unreleased park tracks on the net - so long as you don`t sell them there dosn`t seem to be an official problem for us collectors.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The queues can move pretty fast. Once in an individual server (Dolby, popkid etc) type queues to see who is infront of you and what they are after - and you can see the filesize. Type sends to see who is receiving what and how long is left. On the main DC screen type !list for all available servers - you wil see AQT - their average queue time, and also how many files are being sent and how many can be sent at once, eg 'sends1/3' means 1 file is being sent, with another two available immiedietely. The queues can get busier or lighter - its not uncommon to leave your PC on overnight, I have many a time :)

maelstrom

Grizz, you owe me so much music when I finally get DSL on Tuesday!!

My collection has grown quite a bit recently. Mostly instrumental stuff and mostly Epcot and Tomorrowland stuff. But I did acquire the Adventureland area music and it's just so fun!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
maelstrom - I don`t suppose you have come across the holy grails that are source quality Dreamflight loops (excluding area/load and finale) or Tomorrows Child - ride version have you? I`d be surprised if you have (and your best friend) but theres no harm asking!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
pumba100 said:
There are some really good sites identified here for information on the music at WDW. However, many of the arrangements and/or artists identified are the originals, not the versions actually used at WDW.

For example, Epcot Fountain Music, one of the tracks identified is "Standing in Motion" by Yanni. That's the original, but it's not the same artist or arrangement of "Standing in Motion" that is actually played at Epcot. The Epcot version sounds like a full orchestra, not Yanni.

Anybody know where to find the arrangements used at WDW?

You just have to find the right version of the song on CD. I think like "live at the acropolis" is close, if anything. I got mine of napster back in the day and its the correct version.

The hardest thing I've ever had to find was the full Wonders loop. That was tough.

maelstrom

marni1971 said:
maelstrom - I don`t suppose you have come across the holy grails that are source quality Dreamflight loops (excluding area/load and finale) or Tomorrows Child - ride version have you? I`d be surprised if you have (and your best friend) but theres no harm asking!

The only version of Tomorrow's Child that I have is the version that's on the official album of 1991. I also have the Walter Cronkite SSE narration and I would imagine that it's in there somewhere as well.

I don't have anything from Dreamflight. I barely remember Dreamflight so I haven't really looked for anything from it. But I do remember when it was Delta Dreamflight which must have come before Dreamflight, yes?

http://webcookie.net/itunes/disney.html - that be my list.

So whoever *cough*Grizz*cough*Marni*cough* has any great area loops, Epcot and Tomorrowland in particular, I'd love to have them. Tuesday. When I have fast internet.

And I be "curiousmoonbeam" on aol.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yeah - thought I`d ask... :( The Tomorrows Child ride version has an extra verse and a great looped rise into the chorus missing off the official release, and also the instrumental section has some keyboard in it at the start - I do have some of this as source.

Dreamflight is the same as Delta Dreamflight - pesky sponsors! Only the area / load loop and a short version of the unload vocal loop has surfaced. I`d love to get the rest - some of my favourite WDW audio period. Maelstrom - you have a PM!

maelstrom

marni1971 said:
Yeah - thought I`d ask... :( The Tomorrows Child ride version has an extra verse and a great looped rise into the chorus missing off the official release, and also the instrumental section has some keyboard in it at the start - I do have some of this as source.

Dreamflight is the same as Delta Dreamflight - pesky sponsors! Only the area / load loop and a short version of the unload vocal loop has surfaced. I`d love to get the rest - some of my favourite WDW audio period. Maelstrom - you have a PM!

I think I remember hearing those extra pieces when I listened to the Walter Cronkite narration. I'll have to give it another listen. But I have to fast forward because I can't stand Walter Cronkite's voice.

I know Delta Dreamflight and Dreamflight are the same. I was just referring to the name change. Delta Dreamflight was before Dreamflight and after Dreamflight it closed for good, yes?

And now YOU have a PM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom