Coffee Maker In Animal Kingdom Lodge Rooms

SyracuseDisneyFan

Original Poster
I'm staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village from May 11 through 17. What kind of coffee makers are in the rooms? Just out of my own curiosity. Thanks.

JohnByers

Regular room or DVC room since they can be different in my experience. The regular rooms use the soft pods for a drip brew two cup machine that will brew two cups at a time. I know for my upcoming trip to Poly we are in a studio DVC room and I am really hoping that it has a larger pot that I can bring some #2 paper filters to use in the room for my morning need of two cups of joe!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I'm staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village from May 11 through 17. What kind of coffee makers are in the rooms? Just out of my own curiosity. Thanks.
They are all a 12-cup regular coffeemakers. I know this because we stayed there this week. ;):D

Regular room or DVC room since they can be different in my experience. The regular rooms use the soft pods for a drip brew two cup machine that will brew two cups at a time. I know for my upcoming trip to Poly we are in a studio DVC room and I am really hoping that it has a larger pot that I can bring some #2 paper filters to use in the room for my morning need of two cups of joe!
There are no "regular" rooms at Kidani Village. They are all DVC. Only Jambo has the regular hotel rooms. The coffeemakers at Poly should be the 12-cup coffeemakers as well. We've stayed at pretty much all of the DVC resorts, and all have had the 12-cup coffeemakers in the rooms.

JohnByers

Awesome, thanks! This trip is our first DVC room that we rented points for. The one time at AKL was in Kidani and we were upgraded there from a reg room. Thanks for the information!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom