CM pin lanyards

Bug715

Original Poster
So of friend of mine who still works at Disney text messged me today and said that the trading lanyards CMs wear are going to be black now (which will look bad with the guy's brown pants in my area) and he said that the kid ones will be black too. That makes me think that now everyone can trade with everyone.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
So of friend of mine who still works at Disney text messged me today and said that the trading lanyards CMs wear are going to be black now (which will look bad with the guy's brown pants in my area) and he said that the kid ones will be black too. That makes me think that now everyone can trade with everyone.
Sorry, I'm very new to this whole pin trading thing (my trip in 3 weeks will be the first time I set out to try it). Before now, you couldn't trade with everyone? :veryconfu

Bug715

Original Poster
Hmm, I heard the kid lanyards were going to stay green.

Yea I was about to come back and edit it. Gotta love missunderstands through text messages. He just called and when he said same I thought he ment like same color like they'd be black now. Bummer

One Lil Spark- unless you are under age 9 (i believe) you can't trade with a CM with a green lanyard. I'm not sure of the age since I'm over 9, don't have any little kids and I never wore a green lanyard at work.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Yea I was about to come back and edit it. Gotta love missunderstands through text messages. He just called and when he said same I thought he ment like same color like they'd be black now. Bummer

One Lil Spark- unless you are under age 9 (i believe) you can't trade with a CM with a green lanyard. I'm not sure of the age since I'm over 9, don't have any little kids and I never wore a green lanyard at work.
Thanks for the info! So as long as I'm an adult :)o), I can trade with whomever I see that is a CM wearing a lanyard?

joanna71985

The age limit is 12. :)

Thanks for the info! So as long as I'm an adult :)o), I can trade with whomever I see that is a CM wearing a lanyard?

Adults can trade with any CM, except those wearing a green lanyard. They can only trade with kids 12 and under.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom