1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Club Dolphin

Discussion in 'WDW with Kids' started by KrzyKtty, Apr 20, 2017.

1. KrzyKtty

KrzyKtty Well-Known Member

So I tried to make reservations at the Sandcastle Club for June 15th to no avail, so I made reservations for Things 1 and 2 at Club Dolphin instead. I was wondering if anyone else has used them and their thoughts? My children will be 4 and 8 at the time and we will use them from 5-7.

2. DiSnEyF@n

DiSnEyF@n Well-Known Member

We used them about 8 years ago, but I would assume it's the same ordeal now.... We dropped them around 6 and picked them up late... like 11pm.... I think they just watched movies the whole time. They said they were bored. If I would have known that then I wouldn't have dropped them off. It might be different now though. I would call and ask what kind of activities they do each night. I think there is an arcade they might have taken them to as well.

3. DiSnEyF@n

DiSnEyF@n Well-Known Member

Also, if it's for 2 hours the kids should be fine and amused. They'll probably eat dinner during that time.