Club Cool Closing? (FALSE RUMOR)

RAXIP

Club Cool is not closing, but it is getting some new flavors starting Oct 30.

• Fanta Pineapple. With more than 90 distinct flavors available in more than 180 countries, Fanta made its European debut in the 1940s and was introduced to the USA in 1960. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free and features a sweet pineapple taste.
  • Originally launched in Japan in 1992, VegitaBeta is a non-carbonated beverage with apricot and passion fruit flavors and is rich in beta-carotene that contributes to its unique yellowish-orange color.
  • Fanta (Melon Frosty) is the number one soft drink of Thailand. With a fun melon flavor, this carbonated beverage is beloved in Thailand's sunny, tropical climate.
  • Originally created in 1998, Bibo is a fruit flavored line of juice drinks popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry and Paolo Peach.
  • A raspberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is exclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
  • Guarana Kuat is a guarana berry flavored soft drink first launched in Brazil in 1997. The word guarana comes from the Guaraní word guara-ná, which translates to "fruit like the eyes of the people."
  • Known as "The Taste of Peru," Inca Kola has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum. The name refers to the Quechua words for king and queen.
  • Beverly, with its bitter flavor, is a popular non-alcoholic apéritif that is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture.

• Fanta Pineapple. With more than 90 distinct flavors available in more than 180 countries, Fanta made its European debut in the 1940s and was introduced to the USA in 1960. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free and features a sweet pineapple taste.
  • Originally launched in Japan in 1992, VegitaBeta is a non-carbonated beverage with apricot and passion fruit flavors and is rich in beta-carotene that contributes to its unique yellowish-orange color.
  • Fanta (Melon Frosty) is the number one soft drink of Thailand. With a fun melon flavor, this carbonated beverage is beloved in Thailand's sunny, tropical climate.
  • Originally created in 1998, Bibo is a fruit flavored line of juice drinks popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry and Paolo Peach.
  • A raspberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is exclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
  • Guarana Kuat is a guarana berry flavored soft drink first launched in Brazil in 1997. The word guarana comes from the Guaraní word guara-ná, which translates to "fruit like the eyes of the people."
  • Known as "The Taste of Peru," Inca Kola has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum. The name refers to the Quechua words for king and queen.
  • Beverly, with its bitter flavor, is a popular non-alcoholic apéritif that is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture.

Woohoo!! VegitaBeta stays! And the new flavors actually sound quite good.

djlaosc

Going to be sad to see the removal of Mezzo Mix (although at least you can create similar with the refillable mugs at the hotels (and at home))

Cosmic Commando

All the excitement of going to my local supermarket or gas station!
Any of the 20 million people in Southern California would have said the same thing about Manzana Lift, as apple-flavored soda is somewhat common there. Presumably, they had that in other parts of the country close to Mexico, as well. FWIW, we don't have apple soda or pineapple soda in my neck of the woods, so :p.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

So, was the Ghirardelli conversion just a made up rumour? Or is this still a go elsewhere?

Wikkler

I'm someone who questions why they kept the Beverly.
Maybe I missed something, considering Beverly was out of order when we went to Club Cool. :cyclops:

ChrisFL

Premium Member

:eek: no more smart watermelon??

lazyboy97o

Any of the 20 million people in Southern California would have said the same thing about Manzana Lift, as apple-flavored soda is somewhat common there. Presumably, they had that in other parts of the country close to Mexico, as well. FWIW, we don't have apple soda or pineapple soda in my neck of the woods, so :p.
I'm not even talking generic pineapple soda. Fanta Pineapple is available in the Atlanta area and I've bought it down in Florida as well. I just figure it'd be better have products not at all directly distributed in the US.

Bairstow

I'm not even talking generic pineapple soda. Fanta Pineapple is available in the Atlanta area and I've bought it down in Florida as well. I just figure it'd be better have products not at all directly distributed in the US.

We've got it in all the gas stations and Wal-Marts around here in Tennessee too.
For that matter, I know of a couple places in town where I can get cans or 2-liters of Inca Kola.

msteel

I have seen all of those flavors in the Atlanta area...but it was at this "specialty location" right next to Centennial Park, not in supermarkets. And, considering that Atlanta is the home of the Coca Cola company, I wouldn't expect everything available in that area to be available everywhere in the U.S. I mean, here in SC supermarkets I can't even find Fanta Grapefruit (Citra), and I have to search hard for Pibb Xtra (no, Fresca won't do, but Dr. Pepper will, ha!). And I have never heard of anywhere to buy VegitaBeta.

RAXIP

Per Disney:
  • These flavors are only available in the United States at Epcot and World of Coca-Cola attractions in Atlanta and Las Vegas.

danv3

Glad to see they're keeping Beverly since it's not even available in Italy.

Sad to see smart watermelon go though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom