Club 33 Request

DopeyDisneyDork

Original Poster
Hi! I know it seems a little crazy, but I heard this was the only method I had considering I don't have $25K...but my father is going to Disneyland because my sister was kind enough to give the family tickets as an early Father's Day gift to my dad, so I was wondering if any Club 33 members could allow my mother and father into the Club as my present. It would be the 19th of June or 20th of June (Father's Day or the day after Father's Day) I promise no troubles. In MY OPINION, a magical time at Disney would be going to one of the most mysterious places in the US, so if you could make my dad's time magical, I would be extremely thankful. Please try to consider. I just want to give my father a good Father's day.

D

Deleted member 107043

How thoughtful. I'm not a member, but if I were I'd try to help you out. If you can't find someone here to hook you up you could consider a surprise private dining experience at Carthay Circle. Not sure what the cost is for the small dining rooms but you can call (714) 781-3463 to find out. Hope your dad has a happy Father's Day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom