Club 32 - Villains Land, Fantasyland Project

FigmentPigments

Okay so we have:

Haunted Mansion featuring Bluebeard (name change?)
Museum of the Weird (gift shop)
Villains Academy (family ride)
Bald Mountain hydro/hyper coster
Ratigan's (restaurant)
Villains Tonight (show)
Meet and Greet Area
Also possibly a ride using the technology of the Wizard of Oz attraction (mentioned previously but I can't find it for some reason:confused:)

Do we want to have some sort of Fantasmic show (either here or somewhere between Fantasyland and Villains land)?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Okay so we have:

Ratigan's (restaurant)
Villains Tonight (show)
Meet and Greet Area
Also possibly a ride using the technology of the Wizard of Oz attraction (mentioned previously but I can't find it for some reason:confused:)

Do we want to have some sort of Fantasmic show (either here or somewhere between Fantasyland and Villains land)?
Thanks the the list.

And why not lol -- tbh I'm not a fan of Fantasmic (compared to the other nighttime shows in WDW) but if everyone wants it I could be game!

FigmentPigments

Thanks the the list.

And why not lol -- tbh I'm not a fan of Fantasmic (compared to the other nighttime shows in WDW) but if everyone wants it I could be game!
:eek: :cry: I am completely in love with Fantasmic. It's by far my favorite show on property. I tear up everytime the music swells and then Mickey appears on the top of the mountain at the end.

It's okay if we don't have it but I was wondering if that was something we were even thinking about. :bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
:eek: :cry: I am completely in love with Fantasmic. It's by far my favorite show on property. I tear up everytime the music swells and then Mickey appears on the top of the mountain at the end.

It's okay if we don't have it but I was wondering if that was something we were even thinking about. :bookworm:
I think i have ptsd from the snake when I was little lol I'm like Indiana Jones... I'm not a fan of snakes :p

Disney Dad 3000

Glad I'm not the only one. It is one of our favorites as well. After we saw the new Star Wars night show and Fantasmic for the I don't know how many times last fall, I thought the night options at HS were awesome.

FigmentPigments

Glad I'm not the only one. It is one of our favorites as well. After we saw the new Star Wars night show and Fantasmic for the I don't know how many times last fall, I thought the night options at HS were awesome.
I can't wait to see the Star Wars show later in April. I hope it's good. I've seen some variations of Star Wars fireworks and maping techniques and can be hit or miss.

Fantasmic is definitely a high point for me. I would like to take some things from Disneylands and some from Disney Worlds and mash them together. I don't think either one has a perfect show, but I still love to see them as often as possible.

Suchomimus

I'm not a fan of snakes
0cf9dd41bc2638c0a8484877a46e8bbd.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Okay so we have:

Ratigan's (restaurant)
Villains Tonight (show)
Meet and Greet Area

@orlando678- how's the coaster coming along?:bookworm:

And @David2319 have you had any more thoughts about the expanded backstory here you wanted to implement?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom