Club 32 - Resorts

kmbmw777

Original Poster
club32revised-png.200486

As the first gate comes to a close, new projects to complete the resort must be considered. Where will guests stay when they come to Disneyland Sydney?

This is where we, as armchair imagineers, step in to solve the problem. Now let's do what we do best and brainstorm!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Here's an idea -- @MonorailRed our never finished Wilderness Lodge style resort
14691243_1492498424098985_6610320180195307295_o.jpg

I like that! I think we can top it though! :D:cool:

Hmm.... I feel like we could connect a hotel to the front of the Park..... Something weird..... But cool.Maybe a Progressland themed hotel? Pacific Wharf?

I know Finding Nemo would be an awesome Choice for a hotel... Family Suites... Maybe even a large aquarium within the Hotel Living Seas Style.

kmbmw777

Original Poster

Hmm.... I feel like we could connect a hotel to the front of the Park..... Something weird..... But cool.Maybe a Progressland themed hotel? Pacific Wharf?

I know Finding Nemo would be an awesome Choice for a hotel... Family Suites... Maybe even a large aquarium within the Hotel Living Seas Style.
The Seas resort!
exp2big.jpg

1410872213281_wps_13_NO_USE_WITHOUT_BYLINE_POS.jpg

kmbmw777

Original Poster

Water is a large area of our park. There is a lot of it so it definately fits/

mickeyfan5534

We could start like Shanghai and have a Deluxe and a value resort at opening with Disneyland Hotel and Finding Nemo. Then a few years down the line we could open a moderate level resort and another set of three could come with the 2nd gate.

MonorailRed

Applebees
So first thing's first, we need a high class Disneyland Hotel. There's a lot of styles we can go with. Victoriana and Art Deco have been done so what about something way out and whimsical like Rococo?

I feel like we could fusion Mira Coasta, The Grand, Hanging gardens of babylon, and heavy Italian renaissance architecture to make a really unique "Disneyland Hotel"

MonorailRed

Applebees
i just fell out of my chair with this idea. It could be absolutely stunning.

I'll get a sketchbook....

I'm picturing as many stories as Mira Coasta.... with Hanging gardens dividing different floors outside..... A giant Italian Renaissance style fountain that goes straight into the ocean- Similar to what we see At Wilderness Lodge. Tiers like The Grand on top.... And a giant lobby as well.

Suchomimus

For the Progressland hotel, I'm thinking we could put in a It's A Small World pool or play area for the littles ones, and the lobby having E.P.C.O.T murals.
For Pacific Wharf, I'd imagine it being somewhat like Boardwalk Inn Resort as a boardwalk area over a lake with restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
And as for Finding Nemo, we could have it as mickeyfan5534 suggested, and have it as a hotel of its own like Shanghai's Toy Story Hotel or we can either have it as a suite for Pixar hotel or something ala AoA; but I don't want to rip off the original, so my other idea is for it to a suite for like your Hotel Living Seas along with The Little Mermaid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom