Club 32 Lounge

CreateDisney

I believe that was it yes! Awesome!

Here's the attraction facade for those who were not part of that competition.
30096350190_d826ae1d64_k.jpg
What software do you use for this? Nice!

Brer Oswald

Wow I am completely lost on what's going on with our projects these days. For some weird reason, I go through periods of not receiving any alerts, and then I remember to ch ck back here, and see that I've missed a ton of stuff. With summer here, I'd love to start helping more, and I'd also love to start work on Pangaea.

mickeyfan5534

I've made edits to the Electrical Parade to shorten it. 40 floats is too long. I'd also say 30 is a bit too long but it's better than nothing.

• Parade Route
  • Nighttime Parade
  • 30 floats
  • 45 Minutes
  • 110 performers
  • This new update to the classic Main Street Electrical Parade of Disney lore brings both classic and new stories to the parade with all new floats and a beautiful new soundtrack
  • Runthrough
    • Blue Fairy
    • Knights of Light
    • Nightfall Magic Train
    • Alice in Wonderland
      • Turtle
      • Mister Snail
      • Mrs Snail
      • Alice on Cheshire Cat
      • Lightning Bug
      • Inchworm
    • Winnie the Pooh
    • Peter Pan
      • Pirate Ship
      • Tinkerbell
    • Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
      • Wishing Well
      • Dwarfs Mine
    • Beauty and the Beast
      • Be Our Guest
      • Ballroom
    • Aladdin
      • Genie
      • Agrabah
    • Tangled
    • Frozen
    • The Little Mermaid
    • Moana
    • Cinderella
      • Cinderella’s Carriage
      • Ballroom
    • Sleeping Beauty
    • Magic of Night
      • Boat
      • Airship
      • Carousel
      • Moon
      • Night Sky

DisneyManOne

Hey guys, I don't know how things are going in Fantasyland--I don't know if you've completed work there, but I'd like to share my idea for a Winnie the Pooh dark ride, on par with Tokyo's Pooh's Hunny Hunt.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pooh_ride_concept_whole.jpg

Fantasyland is home to some of the most immersive and innovative dark rides ever to be built by Disney, like Mary Poppins' Jolly Holiday, A Tangled Tale and Peter Pan's Flight. But now, we invite you to see how one of Disney's most beloved stories gets the dark-ride treatment here. On-board Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure, you'll find yourselves in the "enchanted neighborhood" of the 100 Acre Wood like never before. Hopping aboard a hot-air balloon, we take off for the magic, the music, and the memories of Winnie the Pooh's timeless adventures.

The attraction is marked not by an oversized storybook, like you would expect, but rather, by an old English farmhouse.
1e5892a504fbbe25a052219a9af5dd46--english-cottages-country-cottages.jpg
Stepping into the house, we first find ourselves in an old toolshed, looted with all sorts of odds and ends and bric-a-brac.
24886657595_5655cb8452_b.jpg
Moving on from the shed, we move on to Christopher Robin's bedroom, decked out as it was in The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh's opening sequence.
latest

At the farthest end of Christopher Robin's bedroom is an large open book, large enough to step through. As in the film's opening sequence, our eyes are met with a large map of the 100 Acre Wood. An instrumental arrangement of the Sherman Brothers' inspired music plays on an endless loop.
winnie-the-pooh-disneyscreencaps.com-19.jpg
In the map's foreground is the ride's loading area. Riding along an aerial track, a la Peter Pan's Flight, are a series of hot-air balloons. These hot-air balloons seat four to five people within their baskets, and are decorated to look like different characters from the Winnie the Pooh stories (ex. half-red, half-yellow for Pooh, orange and black stripes for Tigger, half magenta and half light-pink for Piglet, etc.)

Once all are aboard their balloon, we pass through an arch in a nearby page of the book, and soon find ourselves face-to-face with an illustration of the sun shining happily over the trees of the wood. Suddenly, the balloon rises and sails over the trees, thus marking the transition from the pages of a book into the Hundred Acre Wood itself. Much like every other version of the ride, we are taken through the story of the 1968 Academy-Award winning featurette Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. “A Rather Blustery Day” plays as an instrumental, as wind blows across the land (slightly shaking the balloons a bit).

s033424810.jpg
We first pass by Pooh as he flies his balloon over to the Hunny Tree in order to get a small smackarel, as he says, “I’ve got a rumbly in my tumbly. It must be time for something sweet!” Like in the Tokyo Disneyland version, the audio-animatronics used on this ride not only blink and move their mouths when they speak, but they’re also quite fuzzy, like real stuffed animals. As we move around the room, Pooh flies above our heads as we travel through the wood, and in the middle of the room is Owl’s house, where Owl sits outside in his rocking chair blabbering about his relatives. Across from Owl’s house, we find Rabbit’s garden, where Rabbit is clinging to his wheelbarrow for dear life. “Oh, why do these things always happen to me?” he groans. “Why oh why oh why?” Just then, Pooh flies through his garden, knocking some vegetables into a nearby wheelbarrow. “Thank you, Pooh!” the rabbit says. “Next time, I hope he blows right through my rutabaga patch.”

Nearby, we pass by Gopher's hole. He pops up and says “If I was you, I'd think about skedaddlin' out of here...” He heads back into his hole and finishes his sentence: “...'cause it's Winds-day!” As Gopher says “Winds-day”, a bunch of leaves pop up from his hole.. Meanwhile, over at Kanga and Roo’s house, Roo is hanging from a kite that Kanga is holding. “Hang on tightly, Roo!” Kanga yells. “Look, Mama, look! I’m a kite!” Roo replies. Nearby them is Piglet, sweeping up leaves in front of his house, Trespassers Will (named after his grandfather, Trespassers William). As he sweeps, the wind keeps bringing more leaves on, and occasionally blowing him a few inches away. “I don't mind the leaves that are leaving, it's the leaves that are coming”, Piglet says. As we leave the room, we pass by Eeyore standing nearby his house...which Pooh promptly knocks over. “If you ask me, he’ll never reach that tree”, the donkey sighs. But before we leave the room, we see one more sight – As we pass by a clump of branches across from Eeyore’s house, we see Tigger jump out and say, “Come on, everybody! Let’s all bounce together!

As we pass by Tigger, the aerial track changes into a normal dark-ride track. Oh, I forgot to mention--the real technological breakthrough of this ride, is the fact that it combines three different types of track--aerial track, normal track, and water track. Anyways, the normal dark-ride track is necessary for the next scene. Here, we pass through a part of the Wood at nighttime, and taking advantage of Tigger's invitation, our balloon actually starts bouncing alongside Tigger.

the-many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-12412.jpg
This segment should be very identical to the one seen in the current Magic Kingdom version. However, in order to achieve a proper bouncing effect, and not the faulty "bucking-bull" effect of the Magic Kingdom version, the balloon is equipped with a small Kuka-arm that allows it to "bounce" and "land" completely vertically.

After all the bouncing's done, we then pass by Pooh's house, under the name of Sanders. Outside of the house, Tigger has pounced on Pooh. He warns him "Watch out for Heffalumps and Woozles. They steal honey." "Steal honey?!" Pooh reacts, horrified at the thought.

many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-gallery02.jpg
Then, our balloon starts to slow down in speed and we creep in through the front door of Pooh's house. Inside, we stop in front of Pooh, who has fallen asleep in the middle of his vigil. Suddenly, the house disappears into a starfield as the balloon standing nearby turns into the head of a Heffalump. Weirdest of all, Pooh begins to float through the starfield as we hear Tigger's ghostly voice intone "Heffalumps and Woozles...Heffalumps and Woozles steal honey...beware...beware!"
8556390563_a31ed9c522.jpg
We travel through the starfield and find ourselves inside Pooh's mysterious and wacky dream world haunted by Heffalumps and Woozles. Unlike other versions, the walls of this scene are not inky-black, but rather, they flash in different colors, a la the backgrounds during the "Heffalumps and Woozles" scene in the short.
550heffalumps.jpg
The eerie yet catchy refrain of the honey thieves' theme fill the air. Many effects and gags are scattered around the room. Heffalump-Bees and hot-air balloons with eyes on them fly above our heads. Woozle-headed jack-in-the-boxes pop right out of their boxes and laugh at us. We pass by a honey tree with three Heffalumps at the top of it. A hot-air balloon carries Pooh over to it, but a gust of air within the hole of the tree blows him away. A large transparent Heffalump is projected on a mirror as we pass by, sucking the honey out of our honey pot. We even pass by a Heffalump and Woozle band, using their bodies as their instruments. Soon, we escape the madness via a large tunnel made from a Heffalump's trunk. As we pass through it, the sounds of thunder are heard as lightning flashes along the tunnel walls and we see a projection of Pooh flying past on an umbrella. At the end of the tunnel, we head back into the 100 Acre Wood. However, we find that this isn't the 100 Acre Wood we began the ride in. It has now become victim to a flood-inducing rainfall.
5436882bd107eb675b5124a2a478afb6.jpg
At this point, our vehicle now goes on a water flume track. We float along the waters of the flooded Wood as projected rain falls along the walls of the area. An instrumental version of "The Rain, Rain, Rain Came Down, Down, Down" plays. This is basically like the Blustery Day scene, but we’ll seem to be higher due to the flood. Once we enter the flooded wood, the first thing we see is Pooh, who is sitting on a tree branch that we go under. He sits with 10 honey pots as he says “Oh, no! I must rescue my supper!” Passing under Pooh, we set off to see how the other residents of the Wood are holding up. Seeing as how their residencies are unavailable at the time, this leads to an all-new immersive experience. The things the characters float on have an LPS system, so it truly feels like we're really floating along with them. First, we pass by Piglet, standing on a chair, bailing water with a saucepan. He floats right out of his house towards us. Next, we pass by Owl, sitting on a rocking chair, still talking about his relatives. Then, we pass by Eeyore, sitting on a doorframe. "First the wind, and now this..." he moans. The final group we float by are Tigger, Kanga, Roo and Rabbit, sailing along in a turned-over umbrella, which Tigger rows. Much like before, Roo isn't fazed. "Whee! This is fun!" he says. Rabbit, on the other hand, is far more anxious. "Goodness gracious!" he says. Then, things take a decidely darker tone. First, we pass by Pooh, stuck head-first in a spinning honey pot. Then, we pass by Tigger and Piglet, the former is trying to save the latter from a log. “We’ll save you, Piglet!” cries Tigger. “Oh, hurry, Tigger!” says Piglet. “It’s a very big waterfall!” And just as Tigger says "...Did you say..."waterfall"?", we plummet down one. The waterfall is about the same size as the first drop on Pirates of the Caribbean back in New Orleans Square, and it's guranteed that we'll get a little splashed when the drop ends.

A few inches away from the waterfall, we leave the water-track behind for one final stretch on the dark-ride track and come back to the land. The skies clear, the sun comes out, a triumphant instrumental of "Winnie the Pooh" starts to play, and a rainbow spreads overhead. We see that our Hundred Acre friends are throwing a party. “Hooray!” they all yell. “Hooray for Pooh, too!” pipes up Piglet. “Speaking of which, where is that silly ole bear?” asks Tigger. "Over here, everyone!" Pooh replies from inside the honey tree. "But you can start the party without me." And with that, he happily starts to enjoy his favorite treat.

many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-00.jpg
Passing through an arch made of forest foliage, we find ourselves once again within the pages of the book. We pass by a giant animated storybook page, featuring the characters waving goodbye and text reading, of course, "The End". After passing through the unloading area, we leave the book-world behind and head back into the real-world, ready to explore the rest of Fantasyland.

Brer Oswald

Hey guys, I don't know how things are going in Fantasyland--I don't know if you've completed work there, but I'd like to share my idea for a Winnie the Pooh dark ride, on par with Tokyo's Pooh's Hunny Hunt.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pooh_ride_concept_whole.jpg

Fantasyland is home to some of the most immersive and innovative dark rides ever to be built by Disney, like Mary Poppins' Jolly Holiday, A Tangled Tale and Peter Pan's Flight. But now, we invite you to see how one of Disney's most beloved stories gets the dark-ride treatment here. On-board Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure, you'll find yourselves in the "enchanted neighborhood" of the 100 Acre Wood like never before. Hopping aboard a hot-air balloon, we take off for the magic, the music, and the memories of Winnie the Pooh's timeless adventures.

The attraction is marked not by an oversized storybook, like you would expect, but rather, by an old English farmhouse.
1e5892a504fbbe25a052219a9af5dd46--english-cottages-country-cottages.jpg
Stepping into the house, we first find ourselves in an old toolshed, looted with all sorts of odds and ends and bric-a-brac.
24886657595_5655cb8452_b.jpg
Moving on from the shed, we move on to Christopher Robin's bedroom, decked out as it was in The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh's opening sequence.
latest

At the farthest end of Christopher Robin's bedroom is an large open book, large enough to step through. As in the film's opening sequence, our eyes are met with a large map of the 100 Acre Wood. An instrumental arrangement of the Sherman Brothers' inspired music plays on an endless loop.
winnie-the-pooh-disneyscreencaps.com-19.jpg
In the map's foreground is the ride's loading area. Riding along an aerial track, a la Peter Pan's Flight, are a series of hot-air balloons. These hot-air balloons seat four to five people within their baskets, and are decorated to look like different characters from the Winnie the Pooh stories (ex. half-red, half-yellow for Pooh, orange and black stripes for Tigger, half magenta and half light-pink for Piglet, etc.)

Once all are aboard their balloon, we pass through an arch in a nearby page of the book, and soon find ourselves face-to-face with an illustration of the sun shining happily over the trees of the wood. Suddenly, the balloon rises and sails over the trees, thus marking the transition from the pages of a book into the Hundred Acre Wood itself. Much like every other version of the ride, we are taken through the story of the 1968 Academy-Award winning featurette Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. “A Rather Blustery Day” plays as an instrumental, as wind blows across the land (slightly shaking the balloons a bit).

s033424810.jpg
We first pass by Pooh as he flies his balloon over to the Hunny Tree in order to get a small smackarel, as he says, “I’ve got a rumbly in my tumbly. It must be time for something sweet!” Like in the Tokyo Disneyland version, the audio-animatronics used on this ride not only blink and move their mouths when they speak, but they’re also quite fuzzy, like real stuffed animals. As we move around the room, Pooh flies above our heads as we travel through the wood, and in the middle of the room is Owl’s house, where Owl sits outside in his rocking chair blabbering about his relatives. Across from Owl’s house, we find Rabbit’s garden, where Rabbit is clinging to his wheelbarrow for dear life. “Oh, why do these things always happen to me?” he groans. “Why oh why oh why?” Just then, Pooh flies through his garden, knocking some vegetables into a nearby wheelbarrow. “Thank you, Pooh!” the rabbit says. “Next time, I hope he blows right through my rutabaga patch.”

Nearby, we pass by Gopher's hole. He pops up and says “If I was you, I'd think about skedaddlin' out of here...” He heads back into his hole and finishes his sentence: “...'cause it's Winds-day!” As Gopher says “Winds-day”, a bunch of leaves pop up from his hole.. Meanwhile, over at Kanga and Roo’s house, Roo is hanging from a kite that Kanga is holding. “Hang on tightly, Roo!” Kanga yells. “Look, Mama, look! I’m a kite!” Roo replies. Nearby them is Piglet, sweeping up leaves in front of his house, Trespassers Will (named after his grandfather, Trespassers William). As he sweeps, the wind keeps bringing more leaves on, and occasionally blowing him a few inches away. “I don't mind the leaves that are leaving, it's the leaves that are coming”, Piglet says. As we leave the room, we pass by Eeyore standing nearby his house...which Pooh promptly knocks over. “If you ask me, he’ll never reach that tree”, the donkey sighs. But before we leave the room, we see one more sight – As we pass by a clump of branches across from Eeyore’s house, we see Tigger jump out and say, “Come on, everybody! Let’s all bounce together!

As we pass by Tigger, the aerial track changes into a normal dark-ride track. Oh, I forgot to mention--the real technological breakthrough of this ride, is the fact that it combines three different types of track--aerial track, normal track, and water track. Anyways, the normal dark-ride track is necessary for the next scene. Here, we pass through a part of the Wood at nighttime, and taking advantage of Tigger's invitation, our balloon actually starts bouncing alongside Tigger.

the-many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-12412.jpg
This segment should be very identical to the one seen in the current Magic Kingdom version. However, in order to achieve a proper bouncing effect, and not the faulty "bucking-bull" effect of the Magic Kingdom version, the balloon is equipped with a small Kuka-arm that allows it to "bounce" and "land" completely vertically.

After all the bouncing's done, we then pass by Pooh's house, under the name of Sanders. Outside of the house, Tigger has pounced on Pooh. He warns him "Watch out for Heffalumps and Woozles. They steal honey." "Steal honey?!" Pooh reacts, horrified at the thought.

many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-gallery02.jpg
Then, our balloon starts to slow down in speed and we creep in through the front door of Pooh's house. Inside, we stop in front of Pooh, who has fallen asleep in the middle of his vigil. Suddenly, the house disappears into a starfield as the balloon standing nearby turns into the head of a Heffalump. Weirdest of all, Pooh begins to float through the starfield as we hear Tigger's ghostly voice intone "Heffalumps and Woozles...Heffalumps and Woozles steal honey...beware...beware!"
8556390563_a31ed9c522.jpg
We travel through the starfield and find ourselves inside Pooh's mysterious and wacky dream world haunted by Heffalumps and Woozles. Unlike other versions, the walls of this scene are not inky-black, but rather, they flash in different colors, a la the backgrounds during the "Heffalumps and Woozles" scene in the short.
550heffalumps.jpg
The eerie yet catchy refrain of the honey thieves' theme fill the air. Many effects and gags are scattered around the room. Heffalump-Bees and hot-air balloons with eyes on them fly above our heads. Woozle-headed jack-in-the-boxes pop right out of their boxes and laugh at us. We pass by a honey tree with three Heffalumps at the top of it. A hot-air balloon carries Pooh over to it, but a gust of air within the hole of the tree blows him away. A large transparent Heffalump is projected on a mirror as we pass by, sucking the honey out of our honey pot. We even pass by a Heffalump and Woozle band, using their bodies as their instruments. Soon, we escape the madness via a large tunnel made from a Heffalump's trunk. As we pass through it, the sounds of thunder are heard as lightning flashes along the tunnel walls and we see a projection of Pooh flying past on an umbrella. At the end of the tunnel, we head back into the 100 Acre Wood. However, we find that this isn't the 100 Acre Wood we began the ride in. It has now become victim to a flood-inducing rainfall.
5436882bd107eb675b5124a2a478afb6.jpg
At this point, our vehicle now goes on a water flume track. We float along the waters of the flooded Wood as projected rain falls along the walls of the area. An instrumental version of "The Rain, Rain, Rain Came Down, Down, Down" plays. This is basically like the Blustery Day scene, but we’ll seem to be higher due to the flood. Once we enter the flooded wood, the first thing we see is Pooh, who is sitting on a tree branch that we go under. He sits with 10 honey pots as he says “Oh, no! I must rescue my supper!” Passing under Pooh, we set off to see how the other residents of the Wood are holding up. Seeing as how their residencies are unavailable at the time, this leads to an all-new immersive experience. The things the characters float on have an LPS system, so it truly feels like we're really floating along with them. First, we pass by Piglet, standing on a chair, bailing water with a saucepan. He floats right out of his house towards us. Next, we pass by Owl, sitting on a rocking chair, still talking about his relatives. Then, we pass by Eeyore, sitting on a doorframe. "First the wind, and now this..." he moans. The final group we float by are Tigger, Kanga, Roo and Rabbit, sailing along in a turned-over umbrella, which Tigger rows. Much like before, Roo isn't fazed. "Whee! This is fun!" he says. Rabbit, on the other hand, is far more anxious. "Goodness gracious!" he says. Then, things take a decidely darker tone. First, we pass by Pooh, stuck head-first in a spinning honey pot. Then, we pass by Tigger and Piglet, the former is trying to save the latter from a log. “We’ll save you, Piglet!” cries Tigger. “Oh, hurry, Tigger!” says Piglet. “It’s a very big waterfall!” And just as Tigger says "...Did you say..."waterfall"?", we plummet down one. The waterfall is about the same size as the first drop on Pirates of the Caribbean back in New Orleans Square, and it's guranteed that we'll get a little splashed when the drop ends.

A few inches away from the waterfall, we leave the water-track behind for one final stretch on the dark-ride track and come back to the land. The skies clear, the sun comes out, a triumphant instrumental of "Winnie the Pooh" starts to play, and a rainbow spreads overhead. We see that our Hundred Acre friends are throwing a party. “Hooray!” they all yell. “Hooray for Pooh, too!” pipes up Piglet. “Speaking of which, where is that silly ole bear?” asks Tigger. "Over here, everyone!" Pooh replies from inside the honey tree. "But you can start the party without me." And with that, he happily starts to enjoy his favorite treat.

many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-00.jpg
Passing through an arch made of forest foliage, we find ourselves once again within the pages of the book. We pass by a giant animated storybook page, featuring the characters waving goodbye and text reading, of course, "The End". After passing through the unloading area, we leave the book-world behind and head back into the real-world, ready to explore the rest of Fantasyland.

I really like this! The multiple track idea was something I originally wanted to try for Peter Pan!

mickeyfan5534

I just had an idea for a really spectacular but low key Kiss Goodnight and wrote up a quick script.

Singers: Can you remember, back to a simpler time. Back to those watercolor days, that still run through your mind. Remember. You can be a child again. Be free to live your fantasy, it never has to end. Remember when the twinkling stars at night, told you fairies were in flight. And Mickey Mouse was just around the bend. It's like a dream come true, that's still inside of you. It's time to remember the magic. It's time to remember the magic.
(Montage projected on castle)
(Rafiki raising Simba in the air)
(Instrumental: In the circle, the circle of life)
(Peter Pan and the Darlings flying)
(Instrumental: The Second Star to the Right, shines in the night for you)
Peter Pan: Are you ready? Here we go! Off to Neverland.
(Philip waking Aurora with a kiss)
(Instrumental: I know you I walked with you once upon a dream.)
(Belle and the Prince dancing)
(Instrumental: Certain as the sun, rising in the east)
Mrs. Potts: Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty and the Beast.
(Rapunzel and Flynn lifting a lantern in the air)
(Instrumental: And at last I see the light)
Rapunzel and Flynn: All at once, everything is different. Now that I see you.
(Moana restoring the heart of Te Fiti)
(Instrumental: We know the way)
Moana: I am Moana!
(Tiana and Naveen turning human)
(Instrumental: Dreams do come true in New Orleans)
Tiana: You just kissed yourself a princess.
(Aladdin and Jasmine on the flying carpet)
(Instrumental: I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid)
Aladdin: A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.
(Eric picking Ariel up and spinning her)
(Instrumental: Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun)
Ariel: Wandering free, now I can be, part of your world
(Cinderella from rags to ballgown)
(Instrumental: Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through)
Cinderella: It's like a dream. A wonderful dream come true.
(Walt Disney drawing Mickey)
(Instrumental: When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are)
Walt: I hope we never loose sight of one thing. That it was all started by a mouse.
(Mickey appears on the tallest spire in his sorcerer's attire)
Mickey: Oh boy. Thanks for sharing your day with us and we hope to see you again, real soon!
(Fountains begin to dance)
Singers: Remember when your heart would just take wing. You can live out all your dreams. No matter how, no matter when, you can reach that world again. It's like a dream come true, that's still inside of you. It's time to remember the magic. Always remember the magic.
Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Thank you for sharing Disney dreams with us today! Remember that your happily ever after is just around the bend. Now, have a pleasant evening and a safe trip home.
Mickey: And always remember the magic!
Singers: Remember the Magic
(Multicolored fountains running at full height create a water curtain around the castle)
I just remembered that I made this and it got lost in the brainstorm any potential it can keep? I'm rather proud of this little happening.

mickeyfan5534

I'm working on getting the seasonal shows and Mickey and the Clock done. A script for Mickey's Disneyland Celebration might be coming as well it depends on how much time I have.

For an update:
Season of the Heart
Royal Rose Greeting is sickeningly cute. I'm actually going to ask if anyone can do art for the carriages the couples arrive in.
Princess Wishes is leaps and bounds one of my favorite things I've written recently
Dreams of Romance has a lot of potential to be gorgeously detailed.
Disney Princess Royal Ball - A Night of Love is in brainstorm.

Disney's Musical Kingdom
Music Notes on the Run! is hilarious and wild. It's so unlike anything I've ever written since and I love it.
Power of Music is something I'm at a real loss for. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Battle of the Bands is... odd? That's the word for it.

Walt Disney's Celebration of Stories
Remember the Stories is nostalgia overload. Everything and the kitchen sink. There's a particularly beautiful idea that I'm excited to share once it gets posted.
Disney Stories on Parade is another nostalgia overload. A lot of the lesser known gems are getting included in here.
Storybook Symphony is format-wise Happily Ever After but there are live dancers and characters on the stage instead of fireworks and lasers. I'll make sure it's not too similar though.

Disney's Halloween - Everyday actually has a plot here so it's interesting to see this all unfold.
The Disney Villains Halloween Celebration is much shorter than Mickey's Disneyland Celebration but only a certain number of villains are actually usable anyways and even less have a usable villain song. Stay tuned for something very creative that introduces the story of the event very subtly.
Disney Maleficious Halloween Spook-tacular is Mickey and Friends vs. Disney Villains and it's so much fun to plot out.
The day and night versions of Disney's Halloween Parade are two sides of the same note, light and dark. You'll see what I mean.
Disney Villains Halloween Bash is pure fun. Imagine Villains Mix and Mingle and it's the same concept.
Nightmare in the Stars has a giant Chernabog rise from Castle Stage for the climax and stay for the rest of the night. It's awesome.

Disney's Magical Christmas
Mickey's Christmas Celebration is another overlay shorter than Disneyland Celebration. Land by land, we see how each celebrates Christmas. It's awesome. I love it.
Mickey's Merry Christmas is full of fun little segments. There's an incredibly touching part I'm excited for.
Christmas Dreams on Parade is long and enchanting.
Disney Christmas Wishes is the opposite side of the coin to Mickey's Merry Christmas where while that one is fun and breathtaking, this one is elegant and magical.
Holiday Fairytale in the Stars is going to be one of the best things I've come up with for the park.
Disneyland Sydney Electrical Parade: Nightfall Christmas is simple but adding a jolly underliner and throwing some decorations on the floats changes it enough to be different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom