Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@spacemt354, regarding PW menus, I've dug up a very old post of mine which goes into greater depth regarding things like unique San Francisco foods.

A couple of these got folded together as one, I think, like the separate Chinese restaurants. Otherwise, this should be a good menu resource.
Thank you so much! This will be very helpful, and actually suffice considering how much detail Pacific Wharf already has!

mickeyfan5534

Let me just say, Walt's is the closest I will probably ever get to Club 33 and I ain't mad. This is wonderful. Anyways, we have so much Disneyland Paris influence but we've blown it up times 10. The different takes on the familiar, the general aesthetic, the huge focus on story. It is all here and I'm very proud that this little group of armchair imagineers has come up with a park that is of true imagineer quality.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Alrighty so I have everything organized in the PM - I included the updated descriptions for the restaurants in Pacific Wharf and actually found on pg 208 - @MonorailRed made very detailed menus for the Fantasia Gardens restaurants...so I included those too.

@mickeyfan5534 I have searched keywords and looked through the thread, the only mention I found of an electrical parade was a passing comment of having it go from Villains Land to the former Critter Country, and then asking if we still kept it.

Unless it was under a different name than electrical parade I'm not finding it.o_O I will search again anyways.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Basically it's Dreamlights on steroids with a traditional start that changes into a more SpectroMagicy style as it moves
Ding ding ding -- found it.

And why didn't it come up in any search history I've done? Well...it's a quote not technically a forum post:cyclops: But now it is.

Disneyland Park Electrical Parade: Nightfall Magic
  • Parade Route
  • Nighttime Parade
  • 42 floats
  • 45 Minutes
  • 110 performers
  • This new update to the classic Main Street Electrical Parade of Disney lore brings both classic and new stories to the parade with all new floats and a beautiful new soundtrack
  • Runthrough
    • Blue Fairy
    • Knights of Light
    • Nightfall Magic Train
    • Dumbo’s Circus
      • Elephant
      • Three Ring Circus
      • Calliope
    • Pinocchio
      • Pleasure Island Part 1
      • Pleasure Island Part 2
    • Alice in Wonderland
      • Turtle
      • Mad Tea Party
      • Mister Snail
      • Mrs Snail
      • Alice on Cheshire Cat
      • Lightning Bug
      • Caterpillar on Mushroom
      • Inchworm
    • Pete’s Dragon
    • Toy Story
      • Bonnie’s Playroom
    • Winnie the Pooh
    • Peter Pan
      • Pirate Ship
      • Tinkerbell
    • Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
      • Wishing Well
      • Dwarfs Mine
    • Beauty and the Beast
      • Be Our Guest
      • Ballroom
    • Aladdin
      • Genie
      • Agrabah
    • Tangled
    • Frozen
    • Moana
    • Cinderella
      • Fairy Godmother
      • Cinderella’s Carriage
      • Ballroom
      • Clocktower
    • Nightfall Ball
      • Aurora and Philip
      • Tiana and Naveen
      • Ariel and Eric
    • Magic of Night
      • Boat
      • Airship
      • Carousel
      • Moon
      • Night Sky

mickeyfan5534

Ok two hours

Projection Medley Shows (Yeah the name is open for suggestions)
Length: 10 - 15 minutes each

Beauty and the Beast
  • Be Our Guest
  • Home
  • Gaston
  • Human Again
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Transformation
  • Beauty and the Beast (Finale)
The Little Mermaid
  • Part of Your World
  • Poor Unfortunate Souls
  • Kiss the Girl
  • One Step Closer
  • Part of Your World (Finale)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • The Bells of Notre Dame
  • Topsy Turvey
  • Out There
  • Top of the World
  • Hellfire
  • Someday
Tangled
  • When Will My Life Begin
  • Mother Knows Best
  • Wanted Man
  • Kingdom Dance
  • I See the Light
Frozen
  • For the First Time in Forever
  • In Summer
  • Let it Go
  • For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)
  • The Great Thaw
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
  • I'm Wishing/One Song
  • Heigh Ho
  • Whistle While You Work
  • The Silly Song
  • Someday My Prince Will Come
  • Chorale for Snow White
  • True Love's Kiss
Pinocchio
  • Give a Little Whistle
  • Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee
  • I've Got No Strings
  • Whale Chase
  • When You Wish Upon a Star
The Princess and the Frog
  • Down in New Orleans (Prologue)
  • Friends on the Other Side
  • Almost There
  • Dig a Little Deeper
  • Dreams Do Come True in New Orleans (Finale)
PIXAR Medley
  • You've Got a Friend in Me
  • Married Life
  • If I Didn't Have You
  • Touch the Sky
  • A Growing Personality/Triple Dent Gum
Fantasia Medley
  • The Firebird Suite
  • Carnival of the Animals, Finale
  • Dance of the Hours
  • Night on Bald Mountain
  • Ave Maria
Found the Projection Medleys!

Imagineerland

I'm sure this was talked about somewhere in here but I can't find it, so quick question.

The Princess and the Frog attraction. What's the thematic connection to Frontierland? It's at the border between the Hub and Frontierland, so should it be defined as like a New Orleans subarea or a Critter Country subarea that's a transition? Just trying to figure out the logic of how it relates to the rest of the land which has a more definite western frontier style.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'm sure this was talked about somewhere in here but I can't find it, so quick question.

The Princess and the Frog attraction. What's the thematic connection to Frontierland? It's at the border between the Hub and Frontierland, so should it be defined as like a New Orleans subarea or a Critter Country subarea that's a transition? Just trying to figure out the logic of how it relates to the rest of the land which has a more definite western frontier style.
The 'Red River Bayou' is a sub-section of Frontierland which includes the two southern based attractions Splash and PotF. Since we couldn't decide on a Critter Country theme and since this park isn't in the US, we figured we would include all the Frontiers of America within Frontierland, starting from the southern bayou and out towards the national parks of America.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I have been working mostly all today compiling all the content in one place and adding in additional images/custom art, and then tonight I plan to make a new and hopefully final 'cumulative' thread with all of the content laid out in a legible fashion.

For anything that isn't complete yet I will leave room for it to be added on later, and if for some reason, something is missing or someone wants something changed, there's flexibility for that because there will be enough room in each post to edit/add if necessary.

Looking back I am really amazed at this park - I think everyone is going to look and be proud at what you have created. I'll credit each attraction or segment with the people who contributed to it as well throughout. :)

Imagineerland

I have been working mostly all today compiling all the content in one place and adding in additional images/custom art, and then tonight I plan to make a new and hopefully final 'cumulative' thread with all of the content laid out in a legible fashion.

For anything that isn't complete yet I will leave room for it to be added on later, and if for some reason, something is missing or someone wants something changed, there's flexibility for that because there will be enough room in each post to edit/add if necessary.

Looking back I am really amazed at this park - I think everyone is going to look and be proud at what you have created. I'll credit each attraction or segment with the people who contributed to it as well throughout. :)

This will help me so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom