Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Whoa. Very cool.
A little coaster heavy and more six flagsy (making up words here) than I'd want a Star Wars park to be, but that is really something.
Getting a new updated laptop this summer and would love to get my hands on PC if I thought I'd have the time.
I agree -- though I love the Pod Racer Coaster as it reminds me a bit of Radiator Springs. If only my PC actually ran Planet Coaster :grumpy:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
If only I had Planet Coaster.
5724553.jpg

CraniumCommand89

This one really struck me as it would be a great way to incorporate a lot of things into one.

For example, if we started out as explorers of the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, travel below the ocean to discover Atlantis (from the movie), as we exit the vehicle we are in another part of the building (still under the sea) to explore Atlantis and eventually visit with Nemo and friends and the Great Barrier Reef, we then head into Seabase Alpha (where we learn about conservation and wildlife), before we head back up to the Marine Life Institute (Finding Dory) who originally sent Seabase Alpha to study the depths of the ocean.

This covers a lot of bases: IPs (if we want), non-IPs (Seabase Alpha), transportation (submarines), a mix of Animal Kingdom/Epcot (conservation and wildlife of a real place int he world (Great Barrier Reef)), SEA members (Captain Nemo ? or the leading expert at Seabase Alpha) and Beastly Kingdomme (add in Mythical sea creatures (like the Leviathan from from the Atlantis movie).

Thoughts?
I love this idea. Can we please do this? I've had a concept for a Great Barrier Reef ride for a while. It would be like Jungle Cruise except underwater in sealed, clear bubbles designed by a research team that lets you explore all the creatures and plant life of the region.

Brer Oswald

This one really struck me as it would be a great way to incorporate a lot of things into one.

For example, if we started out as explorers of the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, travel below the ocean to discover Atlantis (from the movie), as we exit the vehicle we are in another part of the building (still under the sea) to explore Atlantis and eventually visit with Nemo and friends and the Great Barrier Reef, we then head into Seabase Alpha (where we learn about conservation and wildlife), before we head back up to the Marine Life Institute (Finding Dory) who originally sent Seabase Alpha to study the depths of the ocean.

This covers a lot of bases: IPs (if we want), non-IPs (Seabase Alpha), transportation (submarines), a mix of Animal Kingdom/Epcot (conservation and wildlife of a real place int he world (Great Barrier Reef)), SEA members (Captain Nemo ? or the leading expert at Seabase Alpha) and Beastly Kingdomme (add in Mythical sea creatures (like the Leviathan from from the Atlantis movie).

Thoughts?
I seemed to have missed this...but Figment I had the same exact idea as you for 20k leagues except as a remodel for the seas pavilion!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom