Club 32 Lounge

Brer Oswald

Lol Dinosaur is themed after....Dinosaur? What a coincidence! :p:D
How can a ride about dinosaurs be themed on a movie that was released after the ride was planned... oh wait
jurassic-park-river-adventure-12553.jpg

:p
Anyways, DINOSAUR the ride existed before the movie and I'm surprised to see it be perceived otherwise.

Princess Leia

@Princess Leia -- if you'd like, for the past few months we've been designing a Sydney Disneyland - this is the outline to our first park! If you have any suggestions or feedback feel free to chime in! We've been discussing a 2nd park, but I figured I'd catch you up before jumping into that:)
Thanks! It sounds like a lot has been figured out already :)
A question- are the Moana and Villains Academy attractions live shows?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Thanks! It sounds like a lot has been figured out already :)
A question- are the Moana and Villains Academy attractions live shows?
No problem! Moana is a live show -- Villains Academy if I remember right was either going to be a Laugh Floor style show or originally a dark ride. There's a rough draft for it but I think @Disney Dad 3000 had mentioned he still has to finish it.

If you wanna see more I made a cumulative thread of all the completed work (though I do need to go in and update it a bit because it's from the end of April) http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-sydney-disneyland-cumulative-draft.926539/

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Here's the east side of Adventureland (Lilo and Stitch Treehouse, Tiki Bar, merch, and Tiki Room dark ride. Let me know what you think!
6299957764565412934%253Faccount_id%253D9

icymi, here's the west side of Adventureland (Pirates)
5837993262980770924%253Faccount_id%253D9

If I have time tomorrow I'll try and draw the middle of Adventureland (Moana stage and surrounding area) @mickeyfan5534 or anyone if you have suggestions I'm open to them for the design!

mickeyfan5534

It's Music Event Time!
Paging @MonorailRed

Disney's Musical Wonderland (March - May)
Music notes have escaped Fantasia Castle and are running amok Disneyland Sydney. Mickey and Friends must control the chaos as the notes transform the park into a live musical. Around every corner, a new experience awaits whether it be a custodial cast member breaking into song or a princess roaming Storybookland singing her dreams.

Music Notes on the Run!
This musical parade sends Mickey and Friends on a chase to catch the crazy music notes before they cause more havoc. With musical machines and clever traps, the notes dodge and weave through Disneyland Sydney as they're chased to be brought back to Fantasia Castle.

Mickey and the Music
This castle show sees Mickey Mouse himself loosing control of the notes inside Fantasia Castle as he's taken on a magical, musical journey through the greatest moments of the Disney songbook and discovers the magic of music.

Battle of the Bands
This greeting show starring Mickey and Friends sees a large battle of the bands take over the hub as Donald and Goofy take on Minnie and Daisy to find out who can attract more music notes, but with Mickey's help, the two groups come together as one voice and bring together hundreds of notes to return to Fantasia Castle.

A Philharmagic Showstop
Exclusively for this event, Mickey's Philharmagic Parade receives a special showstop that takes the parade into a magical, musical medley of Disney classics.

Fantasia Castle: Musical Glow
To cap off the day, every 15 minutes at nightfall, Fantasia Castle transforms itself with the power of each returned musical note transforming the castle with a medley of Disney songs.

Brer Oswald

Here's the east side of Adventureland (Lilo and Stitch Treehouse, Tiki Bar, merch, and Tiki Room dark ride. Let me know what you think!
6299957764565412934%253Faccount_id%253D9

icymi, here's the west side of Adventureland (Pirates)
5837993262980770924%253Faccount_id%253D9

If I have time tomorrow I'll try and draw the middle of Adventureland (Moana stage and surrounding area) @mickeyfan5534 or anyone if you have suggestions I'm open to them for the design!
Your drawing skills just keep getting better and better. I'm really impressed by these! :D

Brer Oswald

Lol Dinosaur is themed after....Dinosaur? What a coincidence! :p:D
They actually replied to me and addressed me by name thanking me for the additional information or something along those lines. Although the social media teams for Disney may not get everything factual right, the people running it are so nice to fans :happy:! I really have to commend them on that!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'm going to be starting on this tomorrow night, so I'll be using the most recent image as the baseplan. Obviously I can still take some minor changes and suggestions, but it'd be best if tomorrow I have basically what is final.
Okay sounds great! Thank you for the update

If anyone had any new changes/suggestions for this please try to have it in by tomorrow night! Here's the most recent edition for everyone to see.
34657922175_46703e7304_b.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Is there any real need for autopia 2055? If not I feel like that could be a nice quiet area in a very large park.
I think it was @S.P.E.W 's suggestion for it. I kind of like it just for the nostalgia of having an autopia and also due to the realistic tomorrowland feel to the land, the peoplemover, monorail, and railroad station are all around it creating the transportation hub so to speak.

However, that may be looking at it with nostalgic eyes. One last note is that this park is about the size of Disneyland in California for comparison sake, so it's not like its Shanghai Disneyland or anything huge like that. If you place this map over Disneyland on Google earth it's pretty much the same scale.

Suchomimus

I think it was @S.P.E.W 's suggestion for it. I kind of like it just for the nostalgia of having an autopia and also due to the realistic tomorrowland feel to the land, the peoplemover, monorail, and railroad station are all around it creating the transportation hub so to speak.
Yeah, that was me. Also, I have to agree with your statement. I like the concept of Autopia as well as getting to drive around, but as the only Disney resort I've been to is WDW, I'd like something better than the Speedway; and the current Tomorrowland as a whole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom