Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@Imagineerland -- I'm sure you're busy as well, but your content is amazing
5OVCofh.jpg

bsu6qJH.jpg

Even in a limited capacity -- we'd be honored to include you in the "lounge" and brainstorming efforts here if you can! I think it would be a really fun time!:)

FigmentPigments

Here are some tidbits that were thrown around so far.

I'm back home and just reviewed about the last 8 pages from this thread.

It sounds like Brer wants to completely make over Fantasyland including the "new" elements that were added a few years ago.

The area from Tangled themed restrooms and stroller parking to the carousel could use the most work, in my opinion. It seems cramped there. Small World is iconic and should be kept, perhaps with a new location. I definitely think the walkway needs widened between Peter Pan's Flight and Small World.
So mini lands within Fantasyland?
This is a rough idea... so I think Pinocchio fits with Space and Red's 5th park so I believe it would fit well. I still am adamant on it because I believe that masterpiece deserves more. Alice also deserves more representation but fits better in Fantasyland. I propose the three current old rides get building makeovers like Ariel has, and not really a mini land, but an immersive surrounding area and queue, especially for Pooh and Alice. We still have one issue, and that is figuring out how to utilize the empty space behind, but if we are demolishing the old buildings and basically starting from scratch there, I think we can figure something out ;).
78bec0c524a0b0017ea29350ee616e90.jpg

If we widen the area on the approach from the Tangled themed bathrooms into Fantasyland, perhaps putting a storybook tree in the middle of the area would be a nice way to diverge the new pathways. This could also be a structure around which stroller parking is placed. Strollers are a huge consideration in Fantasyland.
Attraction List:
Peter Pan's Flight
It's a Small World (in the Palace of Nations)
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Alice's Adventures Underground/Alice Through the Looking Glass*
Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
We were originally thinking refurbing the old parts of Fantasy land to make them more immersive mini lands.
Could PhilarMagic be converted into a Mary Poppins London facade dark ride?

Alice, Peter Pan, and Mary Poppins are all London inspired/British fairy tales. Since Peter Pan is already over there, a "mini-land" solution could be to move small world and create a London mini-land on the west side of Fantasyland? Which would transition further west into the Columbia Harbor House and the 1700s "New World" (America)

FigmentPigments

Could PhilarMagic be converted into a Mary Poppins London facade dark ride?

Alice, Peter Pan, and Mary Poppins are all London inspired/British fairy tales. Since Peter Pan is already over there, a "mini-land" solution could be to move small world and create a London mini-land on the west side of Fantasyland? Which would transition further west into the Columbia Harbor House and the 1700s "New World" (America)
I'd be okay with that. While I enjoy Mickey's Phillarmagic, I don't necessary think it belongs in Fantasyland.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'd be okay with that. While I enjoy Mickey's Phillarmagic, I don't necessary think it belongs in Fantasyland.
It really could go in Animation Courtyard at DHS and fit a little better than where it does. But granted most shows in that location haven't really fit thematically. Legend of the Lion King (I loved it as a kid) but why is it in a medieval theme:p

FigmentPigments

It really could go in Animation Courtyard at DHS and fit a little better than where it does. But granted most shows in that location haven't really fit thematically. Legend of the Lion King (I loved it as a kid) but why is it in a medieval theme:p
Very true! o_O I'm okay with doing something different there or like you mentioned earlier, just making an all-new Fantasyland. With so many people involved now, each person can have something that personally want to see in Fantasyland.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Very true! o_O I'm okay with doing something different there or like you mentioned earlier, just making an all-new Fantasyland. With so many people involved now, each person can have something that personally want to see in Fantasyland.
@Brer Oswald I know you worked on this earlier -- how do you feel about this?

I really like your facade concept art for Peter Pan -- and I'm almost wondering to be fully realized if it wasn't in a new Fantasyland all-together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom