Club 32 Lounge

kmbmw777

Specifically for Pacific Wharf, my first thought is to do something similar to DHS' Citizens of Hollywood (which I've not seen in person), or Knott's "live theater" Ghost Town Live. In Pacific Wharf this would be like Cops & Robbers - Characters from each persuasion roam the streets and try to "recruit" guests. Occasionally they'll run into each other and have minor skirmishes - nothing too extreme, it's Disney!

Additionally, spilling out of Chinatown is a Chinese New Year Parade, complete with the classic giant dragon (a line of men under a puppet) plus amazing Chinese acrobats and musicians. Maybe this specifically happens a few times a day like the Newsies singers who ride DCA's Red Car Trolley.

A thought for the west side's watercraft:

View attachment 201727 View attachment 201728
Not to directly copy the Mexican Xochimilco boats, but to use something like them (low-slung, high-capacity compared to canoes, more relaxing, more visually exciting). Plus they can carry performers! Fill one boat with musicians who then travel all three lands (AL, FL, PW), playing music which somehow (?!) fits every location. Thoughts?
@Pionmycake @TrevorA and I designed something for the Main Street citizens which I willlink to here
(It's the A-Ticket)
https://kevinb5665.wixsite.com/mainstreetexpansion

Disney Dad 3000

Yeah a bunch! -- you can take a look if you want but a lot of restaurants/shops have just been in brainstorming mode -- so they could change...and then some big name attractions I know Moana, Alice in Wonderland, and some of Critter Country are 3 of the big areas that could use some fleshing out.

Cool. I'll be able to keep up daily a little better now (hopefully). I'll think up some ideas for Alice or others that come up in the discussion. I'm actually building (trying anyway) a mini Alice in Wonderland Land in Disney Infinity so it's somewhat top of mind.

I remember originally, what seems like eons ago the idea was broached to mesh a drop tower and ride, but with the awesome TOT in PW, maybe a little too close to home. @Angels and Disney's I see you were attached to this, what kind of fun ideas are you kicking around so far?

THE Monorail Lime

For spacemt358 ride layout explained
First you roll out of the station and make a left tomb raiders truck slams in to the switch and you "crash" in to an old tunnel a small boost sends you into a helx.
Then on to lift 1 were the track gives way and you go down an expedition Everest sized drop in to a tunnel and around a few curves before "slamming" into a tunnel. Knocking down a lamp, setting off TNT boosting you backwards .
You hit a water tower sending water pouring out in front of you. You then dive in to the next tunnel with a smooth transition from fast to slow. Then launch in to a dark tunnel. And blast on to the finish and roll parts the crashed treasure hunters truck with baby monkeys on it.
THE END

You can buy baby monkey plush toys

Last edited:

D Hulk

For Tomorrowland:

IMG_2336.JPG

CraniumCommand89

Here are my ideas for atmospheric additions if it helps.

Adventureland
Pirates Life, Jack Sparrow Show. Or a Maui character show for Moana.

Frontierland
water fountain show on Geyser Mountain?

Critter Country
Something with the Splash Mountain characters

Fantasyland
Sword in the Stone, walk-around characters

Villains Land
walk-around characters

Tomorrowland
I like the robot idea.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Here are my ideas for atmospheric additions if it helps.

Adventureland
Pirates Life, Jack Sparrow Show. Or a Maui character show for Moana.

Frontierland
water fountain show on Geyser Mountain?

Critter Country
Something with the Splash Mountain characters

Fantasyland
Sword in the Stone, walk-around characters

Villains Land
walk-around characters

Tomorrowland
I like the robot idea.
Nice ideas! -- for the walk-arounds I think this goes with what Red was saying...any particular characters you're interested in?

mickeyfan5534

More Streetmosphere ideas: characters should be entirely streetmosphere outside of Mickey (somewhere on Main St?) and whichever Princesses are in the Cinderella Chateau that day. Even then, I'm open to changing the idea of the Cinderella Chateau into a restaurant and putting a walkthrough in the castle where the restaurant would have gone.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Are the ride descriptions ready (as far as we may get, anyway) for the Fantasyland attractions? Let me know and I'll write up a bit for the Casey Jr. Train if you like...
For the most part -- only one that the Casey Jr. train goes through that isn't written up yet is Alice. Everything else is.

The layout of the train was adjusted a little too, just because Fantasyland was too big and some attractions were either condensed or cut completely. So I remember a few weeks ago you overlayed a path over the old map we had -- when I get back I can give you the new one! If you could write up a bit for the Casey Jr train that would be awesome!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
For an interactive queue in Space Mountain -- instead of playing those space pod games that are currently in the WDW queue -- what if it was more educational, and mixing/matching the solar systems to see different perspectives, with tidbits of information along the way -- similar to the Soarin' trivia questions.

This to me was just really cool and imagine if you did something where you replaced the moon with Saturn

Basically a what if style queue (for at least a part of it)

This could also be part of the post show as well. Instead of an arcade of sorts, it could be an interactive "space station lab" like with Figment's Imagination Labs

Thoughts?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom