Closest Wawa

lazyboy97o

It’s slightly out of the way, but there is a Wawa just north of the airport on FL 436 / S Semoran Blvd. You could then turn around, cut through the airport and get on FL 417 South to Walt Disney World or get on FL 528 West to I-4 north of Walt Disney World.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
It’s slightly out of the way, but there is a Wawa just north of the airport on FL 436 / S Semoran Blvd. You could then turn around, cut through the airport and get on FL 417 South to Walt Disney World or get on FL 528 West to I-4 north of Walt Disney World.

Thanks I appreciate that. There was one right near the Walmart I went to a couple times, but I can't find it. Lol no worries though. Thanks again

Upvote 0

disneyworlddad

upload_2017-8-15_15-21-15.png

Hope this helps. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Because I want them in my room for me and my daughter and I don't want to buy them at the hotel or through somewhere like garden grocer.

There's a Publix 10 minutes from the Grand Floridian...and you drive the roads along the back of the MK, avoiding major traffic nightmares. It's the Publix at Lakeside Village Center - 7880 Winter Garden Vineland Road. Google the driving instructions. You'll see some cool Disney areas as you drive through them.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Because I want them in my room for me and my daughter and I don't want to buy them at the hotel or through somewhere like garden grocer.
There are a hundred different grocery stores that sell the same things and are more convenient on your route. Going out of your way to buy those things specifically at a WaWa seems odd.

One does not need a reason to stop at Wawa

Because where else can one get water, milk bananas, fuel, and a delicious lunch!

#wawa #hoggiefest #wawaislife #noonelikessheetz lol;):p:)
WaWa is trash. Their ordering kiosks are neat but their iced coffee is unforgivably bad.

Upvote 0

disneyworlddad

Wow! Thanks!

You are welcome. If you use google maps at all just search the area, like Orlando or Tampa etc. Then there is a feature that says nearby. You can type in food, hotels, or something more specific like WaWa's or McDonald's. In your case I might type in grocery, unless you really want to stop at WaWa's for something specific. I know some people absolutely love them.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
There are a hundred different grocery stores that sell the same things and are more convenient on your route. Going out of your way to buy those things specifically at a WaWa seems odd.

WaWa is trash. Their ordering kiosks are neat but their iced coffee is unforgivably bad.

I particularly like wawa and I'm not interested in getting their coffee... just some water, milk and bananas... quickly. :D

Upvote 0

zakattack99

In the Parks
No

I have a friend who left new England and moved to PA... he has converted to Wawa, in time we can convert you too.;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom