CLOSED: Any Poly owners want to rent out 48 points?

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
We have a request in to David's Vacation Rentals, but I'd be happy to rent from someone here if they can provide references and don't object to a standard written contract similar to the one typically employed by the DVC rental companies (to protect both sides).

I'm looking to rent 48 points for the Polynesian for a 2-night stay in a standard studio, Friday May 4- Sunday May 6, 2018. I can pay $15/point (which I understand is about the going rate -- but only based on a Google search, so don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong and the typical price is higher).

I may try the Mouseowners rental forum at some point, but I'm more comfortable starting here, with online strangers I "sort-of know"... ;)

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
Our wish has been fulfilled! David's Vacation Rentals came through for us today and we're all set! (Mods, please delete this thread.)

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I'm so glad it worked out for you! I wanted to help but I think I may love my poly points more than Gollum loved that ring...If you ever need any AKL points I could probably help there.

Thanks! I'll keep you in mind in the future, as we would love to stay at AKL someday. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom