Clip On Fans

mdubm

I bought a Diono battery operated fan off of Amazon. I have only used it for about 2-3 hours so far, but it was efficient. My daughter stayed cool while we walked the outlets.

md0u80a2

I dont think they are of much use. We bought a battery or usb powered fan with built in sponge you wet and in hot temperatures it cools the air by about 10 degrees, so was awesome - it runs on usb so we used a massive battery block that could do phones, cameras and the fan for hours - it was brilliant and only cheap!

DiSnEyF@n

I have used both kinds of clip on fans - A Mickey Mouse one that was bought in Disney and one from Babies R Us and neither of them really cooled off the kids. I would suggest just getting a misting fan that you can fill up with water and ice and spray yourself with that throughout the day.

Last trip we bought a mickey fan and it literally fell apart after an hour we exchanged for another which didn't last long either!! This time we are trying to get one ahead of time like you because the plan to get a "cutesie" one in the park went pfffffffffff last time!!! So happy you raised this question!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom