Clean places to stay outside of universal

Kierstinn

Original Poster
hi everyone!
I am going to wdw dec 20-29th. We are driving from PA. So we are leaving a little early and want to stay at a hotel near universal or wdw. We are going to take a day and go to universal on the 19th. Does anyone have recommendations? All of the hotels I have looked up have gotten terrible reviews. Please help!!

Eddie Garrison

If you want to stay near Universal, than I suggest the Drury Inn & Suites on the corner of Turkey Lake Rd. & Sand Lake Rd. It is less than a mile form the entrance to Universal and is a nice hotel to stay at. They have free breakfast in the morning along with a free meal in the evening with a few free adult beverages if that is your thing.

The rooms are nice and I have stayed at their properties in the past and have never had a bad experience. My mother actually stayed in this property in November and it was great.

If you wanted closer to Disney, I say look at the properties on Hotel Plaza Blvd. near Disney Springs. There are Five hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. and with all you can find deals very easily with some basic searches around Disney fan sites. These properties are:

Double Tree Guest Suites
Best Western Lake Buena Visa
B-Resort
Holiday Inn Express
Hilton
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista

I don't think you could go wrong with any of these properties on your stay. Hope this helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom