Clarion Tower near convention center

I just returned from a stay at the Clarion. I guess my review would be it is ok. Room was clean, although a bit of a musty smell. They messed up my reservation for a king room so they "upgraded" us to a corner suite, which was large and gave us a partial view of the fireworks at night but was still two double beds. Front desk staff was professional but not overly helpful. The walk to disneyland is kind of a haul from here, it was just my wife an I this time and we both agreed we would never bring our kids here because getting them to walk that distance after a day at the parks would be impossible. If you can get the breakfast for free with your package it is ok but I would never pay for it because it is just like the free breakfast you get in other hotels (powdered eggs, potatoes, bacon or sausage depending on the day and make your own waffle station, all buffet style). I believe the cost was $10 per person. Pool was nice, no hot tub. As I mentioned before you can get a partial view of the fireworks if you get a room on the disneyland side of the hotel, there is a large Sheraton between the Clarion and Disneyland so I doubt there is an unobstructed view. If you get the top floor at the very back of the hotel you would have a better view. Hope that is helpful

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom