Clarification of trip longer than 10 days?

Tongue73

Original Poster
I am currently planning a trip that is 13 days, but only 10 days in the park. The middle of the trip is split with Universal Studios. I have read conflicting information about how the Fast Pass works

I arrive on December 4th and leave on December 16th. We are in Disney from the 4th til the 10th ( 7 Days ) then 1 day of break followed by 2 days of Universal, Then 3 more days of Disney. These final 3 days are days 11th-13th of the trip but only day 8-10 of Disney Days.

I have heard that they "Disney" days dont matter and it is just 10 days from the 1st day, then we must wait til the 60th day from each of the final days.

I have heard that it is the same as above, but the window moves so when I am 59 days out, the 60+10 window now covers that 1st day of the 2nd part of the trip and I need to just keep checking back each day for the new day.

I have heard that it is for the entire length of the trip, so all days would be available on that 1st day

And also that it is for 10 " Disney" days regardless of how many days the trip is.

Does anyone know for sure which it is? Preferably someone who has went on a trip that was over 10 days and has dealt with this before?

Thanks!

Last edited:

DisneyJoe

180+10 is for Advance Dining Reservations.

When your day 60th occurs for FP+, you can make FP+ for the length of your trip. You can distribute your 10 days of admission (assuming you have a 10 day ticket) across the length of your trip in whatever way you wish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom