City Walk

astewart

Original Poster
This may be a stupid question, but ive never been to Universal so im not sure...

Do you need a ticket to get into city walk.

We are arriving late afternoon and want to head down to city walk but not use one of our days.

thanks

nadine

City Walk Admission

Yes, you do need to pay an admission price, unless you purchased a package, then unlimited admission is included in most packages, you can purchase a Party Pass which gives you unlimited admission for the length of your stay.

astewart

Original Poster
That's ok...

We got 3 days passes for a cheaper price then the 2 day pass (some promotional thing..canadian funds at par...) and we were only going to be using 2 of the days...so we will just use the third to head down there that night...the 3rd day isn't costing anyting anyway...just thought it would be nice to have for our next trip.

Beauty and the

I think if you want to go to the restaurants such as Hard rock or Jimmy Muffin's etc you don't need a ticket, some of the others like the Motown have a cover charge but its only if you enter after a certain time when we where there in August this was 10pm a similar setup to Pleasure island. I'm sure this is right but no doubt someone else will be able to confirm this and give you more up to date information.

woofboy111

You DO NOT need to pay anything to get into citywalk as long as it's after 6 PM. If it's before, you must pay a $7 parking ticket, which is not worth it. Once you're in citywalk, you may walk around the whole thing for free, and just pay for your food in resturants, but if you want to go into a club like the Grove or something else like that, you must pay an additional price. I'm not sure what the price is.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Beauty and the
I think if you want to go to the restaurants such as Hard rock or Jimmy Muffin's etc you don't need a ticket, some of the others like the Motown have a cover charge but its only if you enter after a certain time when we where there in August this was 10pm a similar setup to Pleasure island. I'm sure this is right but no doubt someone else will be able to confirm this and give you more up to date information.

Jimmy MUFFIN?? Is he any relation to Eric Cupcake? ;)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry...don't hurt me!!!

:zipit:

I'll go back to baking cookies now.

markymark

Originally posted by marciahahn

Jimmy MUFFIN?? Is he any relation to Eric Cupcake? ;)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry...don't hurt me!!!

:zipit:

I'll go back to baking cookies now.

He is actually, he plays guitar in the same band as Brian Danish.

:lookaroun

The Mom

Premium Member
marky, you do understand that we're going to be in big trouble when Beauty and... shows up and reads this!!! I forget, you guys have national health insurance, so you don't have to worry. I'm going go and see if mine covers and.... attacks!!!:lookaroun

Beauty and the

Oops don't I feel silly, and the ..... has just come in and told me that its not Jimmy Muffin's, the place is owned by his brother Billy Muffin, the well known Dutch Restauranteur.In case you don't know where it is, Its close to Mob Barley's a tribute to Pulses and Pat O'Brain's lobotomy bar.

markymark

Originally posted by Beauty and the
Oops don't I feel silly, and the ..... has just come in and told me that its not Jimmy Muffin's, the place is owned by his brother Billy Muffin, the well known Dutch Restauranteur.In case you don't know where it is, Its close to Mob Barley's a tribute to Pulses and Pat O'Brain's lobotomy bar.

:king:

I love Pat's place!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom