City walk restaurants

Jimmy Thick

I'm confused. How did you get this pass? Are you an executive at universal? Pretty cool perk. Pretty similar to on-site express pass where you also get priority seating at restaurants. But yours sounds better, maybe.

Better than express pass.

My pass is an all in one and good for up to six people. I'll never need to buy admission ever again. Plus it's VIP meaning when I use it I usually go through exits to get to the front of the line with a lead. Another example is for Gringrotts if I decide to go through the bank I can but with a team member and ill get an elevator for just me and my group, it definitely spoils you.

As for restaurants, I don't wait at all. If I flash my pass I get seated immediately and put in a VIP section closed off from the public. It's great if Iam entertaining guests.

Sad thing is my pass for how great it is usually sits most of the time, Iam way too busy these days.

BrianV

Better than express pass.

My pass is an all in one and good for up to six people. I'll never need to buy admission ever again. Plus it's VIP meaning when I use it I usually go through exits to get to the front of the line with a lead. Another example is for Gringrotts if I decide to go through the bank I can but with a team member and ill get an elevator for just me and my group, it definitely spoils you.

As for restaurants, I don't wait at all. If I flash my pass I get seated immediately and put in a VIP section closed off from the public. It's great if Iam entertaining guests.

Sad thing is my pass for how great it is usually sits most of the time, Iam way too busy these days.

Thata amazing. Are you an executive at universal or the parent company?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt! :) I figure it can't be that complicated to explain how he got that great pass. Maybe he just missed my question.
Explanations get infinitely more complicated when they're lies. ;) But that's nice of you. I do the same thing, til I see a habitual pattern of making statements just for the attention. You'll notice it too, in time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom