City Mini GT or Chicco umbrella?

CourtneyZ

Original Poster
My husband and I are visiting the Magic Kingdom with our son in November. He will be 6 months old. We are in Florida primarily to visit family so this is just a low key side trip, with one day at MK. We are flying to Florida and staying 2 nights at Art of Animation. I'm trying to decide which stroller to take. Our City Mini GT is cushier with more storage, but is heavier and harder to transport. Our Chicco umbrella is way lighter, but maybe not quite as comfy for baby, and has a smaller basket. I'm leaning towards the Chicco...any thoughts or advice?

If it's just for one day, I think the chicco would work, especially if you're also planning on bringing an infant carrier (you're going to have to park the stroller a lot and hold baby, in queues and it's easier in Fantasyland). Just my two cents, but if it's one day, whichever you decide won't be a vacation-ruiner :)

mmnw

I like the City Mini for the great sunshades.

We own one, but usually rent one while there. I would be concerned of theft. We have a double and bought it years ago but it was $$$$ back then. I'm not as concerned about someone stealing a rented one due to insurance. I realize with a small babe you need a stroller for your whole trip so I'm not really helping you. But, one reason I bought the city mini was due to the sun shades. We can manage the weight of a double on the rides and transportation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom