Cinemaqiue- worth it?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Since I'm only going to be spending one day in Disneyland Paris, I'm asking people who have been there if Cinemaqiue is truly worth it. Opinions? Thanks!

Herbie

Haven't been to DLP yet, so I've never experienced it, but it's similar to a film version of the Great Movie Ride, and it's an exclusive. I'd try it out. My personal itinerary would be:

Ratatouille
Crush's Coaster
Toy Story Land (Slinky Dog, RC Raer, Parachute Drop)
Mickey and the Magician (NEW live show)
The Art of Disney Animation (just a quick walkthrough to check things out)
CineMagique
Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic (weak, I'm sure, but just to reminisce)

second tier:
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror & Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (for the fun, in case you have time. But unless the wait times for these are low, I'd make sure to try the exclusives first)
Cars Race Rally

EDIT: I just read you meant one day in DLP, not WDS alone. I'm not really sure then.. lol.

JillC LI

We only had time for Cinemagique or Animagique last summer and we chose the latter. I loved it and it was a real treat since it was unique to Paris. I'd certainly try Cinemagique if I were there for a day.

peep

Cinemagique is amazing, one of my favourite attractions in Paris. It's over 10 years old and still gets a great reaction from a usually quiet European audience.

If you've got one day to experience as much of the Paris resort as possible though you might find yourself a little tight on time and it could potentially be time better spent elsewhere? Depends on when you go, how busy the parks are and what type of attractions you prefer.

The Empress Lilly

CinéMagique is terrific, but between the two parks it's up against some pretty stiff competition if you have got only one day...

I wouldn't do it, unless you time it real good and can walk straight on. In that case, it is only half an hour of your time.

Bacon

Its the ellen's energy adventure of DLPR
You would go on it to take a nap
But you wouldn't watch it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom