Cinderella's Royal Table

Sofiesmom

Original Poster
Hey Everyone!

I am new to this forum. I have been reading it for a few days and everyone is so helpful. We are leaving in 14 days for our trip!!!! I have been to WDW over 10 times and always dine at CRT. I keep hearing about the glass slipper dessert. I have never had or heard of it. Can someone please let me know what it is and is it worth getting? I was thinking of surprising my daughter with it.

Thanks!!

BamaDisneyFan

rotating.php

Celebrate with a Chocolate Cinderella Slipper

Jun 30th, 2011
by Kim.

X
Welcome to the Disney Food Blog. If you enjoy this post, you should check out the tour of the siteto see all the great Disney Food information we have.

There are plenty of ways to celebrate with dining at Walt Disney World. And especially fitting for little princesses, romantic couples and chocolate-lovers, the Cinderella Slipper Dessert is a decadent way to celebrate your special occasion. This dessert is exceptionally rich, and I suggest ordering one to share!
Celebrate Like Cinderella

Indulge on the chocolate slipper at Cinderella’s Royal Table, the Grand Floridian’s table-service restaurants (Citricos, 1900 Park Fare, Grand Floridian Cafe, Narcoossee’s, Victoria and Albert’s), or during afternoon tea at the Garden View Lounge overlooking the beautiful GF courtyard.
For guests dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom, your slipper special-order will be a white or dark chocolate “glass” slipper filled to the brim (and beyond) with chocolate mousse. A raspberry coulis and fresh berries are artistically added to the plate.

chocolate slipper
Grand Floridian diners will receive a white chocolate version filled with delicious cream and crowned with raspberries. Accompanying the slipper is adark chocolate mousse topped with white chocolate pieces. Raspberry coulis drizzled across the plate is perfect for chocolate dipping!

white chocolate slipper
Ordering a Chocolate Cinderella Slipper Dessert

The Chocolate Slipper Dessert is created exclusively by the Grand Floridian Bakery and Contemporary Bakery in either white or dark chocolate. Cinderella’s Royal Table orders are now given a choice of white or dark chocolate. If you are not given a choice, ask for an order form. When ordering via phone, a choice of chocolate is not always available. The white chocolate version seems to be the most common presentation of this royal dessert at Grand Floridian restaurants. Current pricing is $12.50 plus tax plus mandatory 18% tip.

Served at our Vow Renewal
When ordering, request a message inscribed in chocolate to be written on the plate. Popular messages include “Happy Anniversary”, “Happy Birthday”, “Congratulations” and even “Will You Marry Me?”! Special orders for slippers must be placed at least 48 hours in advance via Disney’s Cake Hotline at 407-827-2253. Note that the Disney Dining Plan does not apply to this dessert.

Witchy Chick

I might have to order four of these (one for each of our "runners" hehe) during our Marathon Weekend trip. I was thinking of getting a birthday cake for our Narcoossee's dinner (last dinner in the World -- 8 days before my DS2's bday and 17 days before my DH's big 4-0). I like the slippers better. :D

Witchy

DizneyPryncess

Mmmm looks delicious! DH ordered one of these for me long ago - I think it was probably 2003 or 2004 maybe. I can't remember if it was exactly the same, but these ones look amazing! We're having breakfast there in November, but this would be a huge perk of having lunch or dinner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom