Cinderella's Royal Table

KHockett

Original Poster
I am so excited because I was able to get a ADR for CRT when I go to WDW in March. We are going to have lunch there on the last day of our trip. The CM said all of the changes were going into effect in Feb, however, I was wondering if you all had any thoughts or experiences while eating at CRT. :king:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Has Disney changed their process? I didnt think you could get advanced dining reservations until 90 days prior to your trip.

LilDucky

We're also trying out CRT on our trip! We were able to score breakfast ressies for Jan. 4th! I was so excited! Feels good doesn't it? :animwink:

Hope you have a great time!

oh and to answer your question Hakuna, you can now book your meals 180 days out!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
LilDucky said:
We're also trying out CRT on our trip! We were able to score breakfast ressies for Jan. 4th! I was so excited! Feels good doesn't it? :animwink:

Hope you have a great time!

oh and to answer your question Hakuna, you can now book your meals 180 days out!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, that would have been nice. We missed on CRT for breakfast and had to settle for lunch. I wonder if we can get that french toast stuff they make for lunch.....

crazydaveh

We ate there on Christmas Eve last year and it was awesome! We took my 4 year old niece there and she loved it! Nothing better than seeing a 4 year old skip the cinnamon rolls and muffins because Cinderella and the other "Princesses" are in the room!

All of the Princesses came over and spent about five minutes with the table. They posed, chatted, hugged my niece, and signed her autograph book.

The food was pretty good as well. It's all you can eat, so I took full advantage of that. Yes, we walked out a few pounds heavier, but with a huge smile on our faces!

I highly recommend this! It's well worth the money and advance planning!

Cindyrella

I was able to get breakfast at CRT on 1/17. I called less than 90 days out and still had my choice of two dates!!! I was so excited. I have been to WDW MANY times, but have never had luck getting a ressie.

Teenchy

Every real WDW fan has to eat there at least once. Its a great experience no matter what the food is like (although i found it good) and it will always be a special place, because I ate there after popping the big question at Cinderellas fountain.

I have watched the fireworks from inside also, again another unique experience and view!

Not sure how some of the new changes will effect the dining experience or the food, but as I said take it all in and enjoy!

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom