Cinderella Royal Table Breakfast

MalMeansBad

Original Poster
As many times as we've been to Disney we have never done CRT and on our trip next week I'm surprising my little sister and our mutual friend with breakfast. I'm curious what I should expect food-wise. Is it similar to the way they do Ohana?? What food options will there be? My sister is a bit picky but she eats the traditional eggs, bacon, biscuits, etc. Thanks!!

Weather_Lady

The menu is below. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's prix fixe (you get a selection of pastries, along with your choice of beverage and your choice of one entree from the menu). It's not like 'Ohana: you're not served anything family style except for the pastries, and it's not all-you-care-to-enjoy, although my understanding is that if you aren't satisfied with your entree, they'll bring you something else if you ask nicely.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/cinderella-royal-table/menus/

Last edited:

LeighM

You get a selection of pastries and you order whatever meal you like off the menu like a regular table service. The only difference is that your tip is already included in the price. It's not the best breakfast on property (what I ordered was extremely salty and my husband's was just okay) but it was totally worth going at least once :D

JIMINYCR

The meals at CRT should be better than they are, since its dining in the castle, costly and so hard to reserve. But its really the experience you're getting that counts. The breakfast variety of food and quality is decent and enjoyably, service sometimes slower than it should be, but the experience of dining in The Castle with your sister and friend will be more remembered and treasured than the actual meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom