Chrome crashes on iPad?

lazyboy97o

Ok...@wdwmagic ihave some maybe meatly symptom reporting for you...

So i'm using safari right now... And I've seen other cursor behavior issues. I was composing a post and had copied the quote tag and pasted it into the post again. I then had to copy and paste text again, and found after holding the cursor down to get the pop up menu to get the select/copy/paste/etc text choices.. The menu shows quickly and immediately disappears. Once in this state, the problem seems to persist and happens everytime you hold the cursor. I can get the magnifying glass, and i can move the cursor, but i can not get the pop-up menu

After completing the post, i came to create this post.. And i can not press and hold to select or get the pop-up

Interestingly.. I can double click and get the selection handles to appear that way... But can not get the copy/paste menu to show even after making a selection

Based on what you said about chrome really being built on top of safari... That could explain chrome's crash
I too have often seen this issue on my iPad mini. From what I have seen it is a rather widespread problem with iOS 8 that has not been fixed since popping up back in the developer previews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom