Christmas time?

DisneyDayDreamer

Original Poster
From your experience, how is the weather the week after christmas? My friends and I are getting shirts done and we don't know if we should go long sleeved or 3/4 length. P.S. What would ya'll advise wearing (never gone this time of year)?

CAPTAIN HOOK

From your experience, how is the weather the week after christmas?
Weather is a great unknown - at any time of year. If everyone on here were to answer your question you'd still be no nearer in deciding what to pack.
We went to WDW on Christmas Day 2008 and stayed until January 3rd. It was vests and shorts on arrival and during the next few days with glorious sunshine. By the time we entered January we were wearing sweatshirts during the day.
Buy short sleeves - but take something warmer to put on top

Ariel4711

From your experience, how is the weather the week after christmas? My friends and I are getting shirts done and we don't know if we should go long sleeved or 3/4 length. P.S. What would ya'll advise wearing (never gone this time of year)?

I'm sure you ordered your shirts a while ago, but for what it's worth, we were in WDW last week (Dec 13-18) and it was HOT! Most days it between 85-87 and very humid, so it felt like it was in the low 90s. These are above-average temperatures, but since I live on the east coast, I know it is still warmer than usual this week and it will stay that way through next week.

I agree with @CAPTAIN HOOK -- pack short sleeves/warm weather clothes and take jackets and sweatshirts to layer with.

Have a great trip!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom