Trip Report Christmas present from mom spring break at WDW... Completed!!!

It will have been exactly 15yrs since I was last there (spring break at Disney again what was I thinking) I have been reading a bunch in these forums and see that the parks are even more crowded, that has me scratching my head because my last time they actually went to the highest phase for attendance and closed completely to anybody coming in and it really didn't seem horrible. I grew up in Florida and my family went about 3 times a year until we moved to Texas so it's been sporadic (to say the least) on making it back to WDW. This is something that I've wanted to do for awhile and thanks to my Mother it's finally a reality, I just hope everyone enjoys it as much as I will, they have asked me to not micro manage every little detail and I'm trying but they don't fully understand that FP+ and ADR have to be made but since this is their first time I have to remember to just relax and take it slow and let them take it all in (I'm so used to skipping things to do the what I like in the park). So here's the plan so far.

Who. Coral 10 (daughter) Brandy 39 (daughters mother) Alexis 17 ( daughters sister) Me 45

When. 3/13-3/18

Where. Pop Century with DDP and 5 day park hopper passes

Driving from Texas to my cousins in Ft Lauderdale on 3/10-3/11 stay there and visit with him his brother and my aunt.

3/12 probably drive up to Orlando and get a room for the night so that......

3/13 get to Pop Century at 7am and do pre check in to get everything activated and parking pass. Go to AK for the day flame tree BBQ for lunch(maybe) and ADR at Boma at 6:55 pm

3/14 Epcot day haven't a clue for qs lunch but ADR at Biergarten at 6:35 (yes I have FP+ selections but I fear this post is already to long without adding those.

3/15 MK was thinking Columbia house for qs lunch have ADR at The Crystal Palace at 8:05pm. I did get a FP+ for 7DMT(boy those go fast)

3/16 DHS for half day maybe more? No idea about eating lunch because ADR at 'Ohana at 3:30pm first service for dinner ( it was this time or after 9pm this is really hard to get a good time in under 100 days) haven't decide what happens after 'Ohana (see not micro managing)

3/17 last day for parks. start at MK again not sure on lunch because ADR at Rose and Crown dining room at 4:20pm ( it's St Patrick's day and Raglands was full so as close to Irish as I can get) either stay at Epcot or head back to MK to finish the trip.

3/18 head back Home.

Oh and I've never done this but we will be wearing matching shirts each day ( I know corny and I swore I would never do such a thing but I changed my mind) day 1 a lion king shirt (in AK that day day 2 haven't gotten it yet but will be Epcot related day 3 Mickey (what else to wear at MK) day 4 a yoda Star Wars shirt at DHS that day and day 5 a St Patrick's day themed shirt (a skull made out of a bunch of 4 leaf clovers)

And will be getting Memory Maker for photos I figure why not.

So that's the plan so far.
Ryan

Last edited:

RyanP

Original Poster
IMG_0364.JPG
Nice quiet (hard to find) spot

RyanP

Original Poster
Well it's pretty much over just one more sleep then checking out and heading home. It's been an ok trip. I got to ride HM 4 times pirates 3 times Peter Pan 2 times people mover 2 times SM SDMT and IaSW 1 time also stitch once and of course the main rides at the other parks with the exception of test track and frozen and rockin roller coaster. I however will never come at spring break again just overly crowded but it was a good time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom