Christmas at Disneyland Paris 2009

nemofinder22

Original Poster
http://christmas.disneylandparis.com/
Christmas is from from 8th November 2008 to 6th January 2009, its a small world Celebrations opens on November 21st.

Below is all the info from the Disneyland Paris Christmas site-

Belle's Village-

Step into a fairytale...
Enjoy a pleasurable stroll along the picturesque, snow-covered paths in Belle's Village. You might just bump into Beauty or the Beast, who'll be ready to delight the young and the young at heart alike.

"It's a small world" Celebration-

Beginning November 21st, join the happiest cruise that ever sailed as Disneyland Paris pays tribute to the spirit of celebration that characterizes kids all around the world.

New costumes, music, garlands and twinkling lights give a new twist to the most beloved attraction of all Disney Parks

Mickey's Christmas Dinner-
Enjoy a special moment with beloved Disney characters and a delicious Christmas buffet. An entertaining and mesmerizing dinner that will delight the whole family along with a host of other eye sparkling surprises.
-For all the family
-5,12,19 Dec 2009(Saturday evenings)
-The Pavilion, Disneyland Park
-However if you want to book please call 08448008111

Mickey's Winter Wonderland-
Catch Mickey, Donald, and friends in a musical on ice!
Whats in store: dance, comedy, and much more! Mickey's Winter Wonderland is a laugh-a-second show for all the family starring all your best-beloved characters
-Every day from 8th November 2009 to 6th January 2010
-Chaparral Theatre, Frontierland

Santa Claus' Village
This year, Santa Claus is setting up his workshop in his village at Disneyland Paris. You can meet him in his toy workshop where chrildren can drop their Christmas wish-list at his Post Office. Dont miss the chance to spend some family time in this village!
-Santa Claus Village, Frontierland

It's Party Time... With Mickey and Friends
Christmas finale: Castle illumination
Mickey and friends invite you to celebrate the magic of christma. Come and see, once a day, the very special illumination that will make your eyes sparkle! Sleeping Beauty Castle transformed into an amazing glistening palace of ice!
-Everyday from 8th November 2009 to 6th January 2010
-In front of the Sleeping Beauty Castle

Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

This Winter, Santa Claus joins Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade.
Joined by his Toy Soldiers and Elves, Santa Claus will parade Christmas dancers accompanied by Christmas music, Immerse yourself in the Disney Christmas Magic!
-Parade's route

New Years Eve

This New Years Eve party promises to be a magical one at Disneyland Park with celebrations partying on until 1am!
As the clock stricks midmnight, open your eyes wide: a breathtaking fireworks display will bring in the New Year with a bang!

Disney's Fantillusion-
An enchanting parade to light up your night. as night falls, Disney Princes, Princesses and other legendary Characters invate you into the bright night to relive Disney;'s best-loved fairytales.
-Parade's route

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
Every evening, Mickey, Minnie and all your favorite characters are helping Santa Claus' assistant to prepare a surprise for yo. every night they will light up the Giant Christmas Tree. A lucky child will be selected each night for this speical mission-a true Disney family magical moment.
-Town Square

sponono88

^ beautiful!

DLP looks lovely during Christmas.

09treelighting10.jpg

09treelighting08.jpg

Not too sure about the giant lights/chandeliers (I prefer the garlands, like at DL) but the castle looks amazing :)

sakta

Disneyland Paris Shares - How, What and Where?

Hi there,

I've seen that many members on Disboards talk about owning shares in Disneyland Paris and it's got me very interested in finding out more and I'm sure others are curious aswell.

The questions I would like answered are...

• How do you get shares in Disneyland Paris and join the shareholders club?
  • How much does it cost and are there any hidden fees? i.e. yearly subscription charge...etc
  • Wat do you get in return for owning shares in Disneyland Paris and joining the shareholders club?

I'm sure there are other questions to ask aswell but these are the main ones.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

housefull

I accept with information:
Mickey's Christmas Dinner-
Enjoy a special moment with beloved Disney characters and a delicious Christmas buffet. An entertaining and mesmerizing dinner that will delight the whole family along with a host of other eye sparkling surprises.
-For all the family
-5,12,19 Dec 2009(Saturday evenings)
-The Pavilion, Disneyland Park
-However if you want to book please call 08448008111

Mickey's Winter Wonderland-
Catch Mickey, Donald, and friends in a musical on ice!
Whats in store: dance, comedy, and much more! Mickey's Winter Wonderland is a laugh-a-second show for all the family starring all your best-beloved characters
-Every day from 8th November 2009 to 6th January 2010
-Chaparral Theatre, Frontierland:fork:

fairylewis

The festival Christmas is a light-filled, festive time in Paris that can provide an ideal backdrop for a romantic vacation or an enchanting holiday season with the kids.We all had a great fun there.The Christmas season is a truly magical time of year and this Christmas dreams come to life bigger and brighter than ever before during the Mickey's Magical Party

jasikajohnson

Christmas at Disneyland Paris,Christmas is a festival of magic and you celebrate at Disneyland Paris,Paris is a beautiful place,and Disneyland Paris is a really a beautiful looks in Christmas,the lighting and all things,special moment with beloved Disney characters,and entertaining and mesmerising dinner with the family,all enjoy and they are surprised to see this all thing all like it very much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom