Chip n Dale's Campfire Sing-a-long

sm57co

Original Poster
Can you attend this without staying at the resort? We will be at Pop. OR maybe a better question is are there any fun Disney activities you recommend on my days the parks close early? Something not at Disney Springs or shopping etc ...

BASS

We stayed at the Cabins earlier this year and had a chance to do it. It was very well done. My kids really liked it. The performer was actually very funny. Tip: bring bug spray!

sm57co

Original Poster
Thanks Bass! Good tip on the bud spray. Is that a nightly thing do you know or a sporadic schedule?

BASS

Thanks Bass! Good tip on the bud spray. Is that a nightly thing do you know or a sporadic schedule?
It is every night, IIRC. Call the resort and ask them exactly when the show starts. I don't remember specifics, but the campfire starts at a certain time, Chip and Dale come at a specific time, and then the "movie under the stars" starts at a specific time as well. That should help you plan your travel there.

Belle_MTL

It's definitely worth a trip over to FW to go to the camp fire! It's a good way to meet Chip and Dale without the big crowds and lines that you get at the parks. Going to the camp fire every night helped my son overcome his fear of the characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom