Chip AND Dale - Garden Grill (Epcot) 2011

Laura1993

Original Poster
Me and my family went for dinner at the Garden grill in the summer of 2011. Chip came over and started putting his hand over his heart and showing me he loved me, we had a laugh and then he moved on to another table. Then Dale came over and more or less did the same.

Later on in the meal Chip came back over and 'proposed to me' as I said yes and all my family were in hysterics, Dale spots us and came over to Chip tapping him on the shoulder and they start 'fighting' and doing full on Kung Fu moves. By which point I'm crying cause I found it so funny. Then Mickey walks over and obviously gets what is going on and points at my dad implying he needs to choose between them. He chose Dale and Chip walked off with his head bowed in shame.

Whoever those cast members were , really did a fantastic job. I'd been having a rough year and that encounter really made me and my family laugh and was actually one of the most memorable moments of the whole holiday. A HUGE thank you to them :) x
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 52

Voxel

President of Progress City
When I was at the World in December Chip linked arms with my girlfriend and tried to walk away with here during the photo op. It was hysterical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom