Child of DVC member...

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Oof.

I'm talking about immediate family receiving DVC member cards. That's all. Why does that bother you? The tiny discounts offered by Disney aren't taking money out of your pocket.

Yes I think immediate family is perfectly reasonable - say even limiting them to the same address, The guy who married a woman who had DVC it's insane to not allow him to take advantage of the discount. I think the problem once again is Disney's broken IT systems

wdwgreek

Question and please don't barrel down on me for "playing the system" or being "entitled." I want to get an annual pass, and I realize that the DVC discount is substantial, but since I and the child, albeit the adult child, of two DVC owners can they buy the annual pass akin to how they normally buy my summer tickets for our family trip and then on my magic attach the annual pass ticket to my name? It'll be about 150-200 hundred dollars less expensive. Thanks all !

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Question and please don't barrel down on me for "playing the system" or being "entitled." I want to get an annual pass, and I realize that the DVC discount is substantial, but since I and the child, albeit the adult child, of two DVC owners can they buy the annual pass akin to how they normally buy my summer tickets for our family trip and then on my magic attach the annual pass ticket to my name? It'll be about 150-200 hundred dollars less expensive. Thanks all !
Normally the people all have to live in the same household in order for the DVC member to buy the passes.

From the DVC website:
The fun just got better! As a Disney Vacation Club Member, you and and your immediate family (living in the same household) can save on select annual passes for Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

Up to you how you want to do it. They may or may not ask for a drivers license to prove you live in the same household.

wdwgreek

Normally the people all have to live in the same household in order for the DVC member to buy the passes.

From the DVC website:
The fun just got better! As a Disney Vacation Club Member, you and and your immediate family (living in the same household) can save on select annual passes for Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

Up to you how you want to do it. They may or may not ask for a drivers license to prove you live in the same household.
Luckily I do live at home while I commute to law school! Thank you so much!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom