Child Harnesses

happymom52003

A harness was a lifesaver with our very active 2 year old. It allowed her time to be out of her stroller while keeping her safe. She is not the type to hold our hand....she wants to RUN! The harness helped us keep her under contol. It would have been a nightmare without it.

KC82271

Did it and will do it again!

My 22 month old DD used it earlier this year (harness one) and will be in it again in November. It gives her the freedom to not have to be held and gives her more than an "arm's length" to walk around while we are waiting in line. She knows now that if we are going anywhere there are crowds and she wants to walk, she needs to wear it. My DH hates it, but I swear by it. Talk to me in November after he sees her on it and I will let you know what he thinks!

JJLRo

My husband and I have always agreed we would never use a leash on our kids. But being that this is our first vacation since he started walking, we've decided that we will be using one for his safety since he love to run. The animal backpack ones don't seem to bad. So if it makes you feel better, do it

elizs77

Go for it! If that's what your child needs in order to be safe, then that's what you should do.

Just please don't do what I saw once at a museum. Instead of the actual harness, someone had a child about 4 yr old on a retractable dog leash hooked to the belt loop on the child's pants. There was just something really wrong about that!

I think it is a great idea. With such a big place and so many people little ones can disappear rather quickly. If you feel bad or people look at you like you are inhumane tell them you are on the leash. "It is so he doesn't loose us."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom