Chef mickeys

Tracy0821

Original Poster
I have been two other times and showed up put name in and waited for a table. Whats the hances we can still do this now? Its been a couple yrs since i have done thi

Arty Cordova

Just be aware the prices have seriously climbed and the food has gone downhill. For the price visit Citricos at grand floridian or 1900 park fare. I would even say Ohana is a better option.

tribbleorlfl

Wow, did that include any alcohol?
Initially I thought that sounded high, as well. Last time I checked, dinner at all buffet locations was in the 40's. However, I just went to the Disney info page and it lists 59.99 at the high end during peak. With a couple drinks, it seems plausible. The question is, while in the heck are they considering a weekday in the beginning of November "peak?" Not that $40 is reasonable, but $60 is ridiculous.

HouCuseChickie

While it can't hurt to try...and I know there are some people who swear they've never been turned away from any WDW when they've walked up...I have seen so many people turned away due to popularity. We just got back and saw people turned away from any number of restaurants...left and right. Still...if it's convenient for you and nobody will be crushed if you guys can't get in...it might be worth trying. I'd try early if you do.

rob0519

The price is certainly outrageous for the quality of food at breakfast. People need to remember they are paying for the experience AND the food. The CR Atrium, the monorails going by, the fab five, etc. It's a one of a kind experience so Disney prices it as such. That being said, as expensive it is for a family of five we do breakfast every visit because we have a special needs son who absolutely loves the attention he gets from the characters.

s&k'smom

Wow that is high, we went October 2013, 3 adults one child and it was expensive but it was 4 people. I will say we enjoyed it very much. Started out rough, poor server was overwhelmed but honestly he tried so hard we could'nt help but like him. My sister was a waitress so I know how tough it can be. I would give it a B+ on that trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom