Chef mickeys for dinner?

chipndale76

Original Poster
Has anyone eaten at chef mickeys for dinner? We've only done breakfast. I was able to secure a spot at dinner, I'm still trying for breakfast but would just like some feedback on their dinner. Thanks!

TinkerbellKate

We had dinner there last Monday (Sept. 22) and it was actually the best dinner I've had there. There were plenty of choices and everyone in the group enjoyed it!

HollyAD

I have had mixed experiences in the past for dinner. Our last experience wasn't that good for the money. I would see if I could get a breakfast instead. It's a pricey breakfast but still less money than dinner.

Courtney6682

We ate there as a party of 6 last Sept for dinner and everyone was happy...ages 7-65;)

Lots of choices;) Just remember that u will do more picture taking and running around than eating if you have really little ones lol

Last edited:

Roakor

We had chef mickey's last year for dinner. Mainly because we couldn't get ADRs for BoG. We enjoyed it. Was nice taking the monorail over from MK. Its a buffet dinner and as buffets go it was good. Of course the main reason to go is for the characters not the food. So like most of the character dinning, if your not interested in the characters then you could probably do better someplace else for the cost.

lebeau

You already know what the restaurant is like. The difference between breakfast and dinner come down to food and price. We have eaten there for dinner the last two trips. The food has been passable both times. I would equate it to Golden Coral but a little better. Generally speaking, I can find a couple of items I like well enough and load up on those. You are unlikely to go hungry, but the food is definitely not the main attraction.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Overpriced, even for a Disney buffet.

Food is on par with what you'd get at a Golden Corral, as stated above. Except is about 4 times the price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom