Chef Mickeys after AK

ELG13

I made dining reservations at exactly 180 from our original datea. When fdd was released those dates changed slighly. We have a great dinner res for chef mickeys at 540 (on our original arrival day) but now that's the day we will be at AK (park closes at 7). I'm wondering the best option here. I know they are far apart but I've heard great things about CM (We've never be able to get a decent reservation time). We planned on AK being an easier/ shorter day based on other threads I've posted about our trip on here but I'm wondering if we are better off doing something a bit closer to AK? We are staying at ft. Wilderness cabins so I've been trying to figure out the best way to get to CM ( long bus ride from ak, or bus to ft.wilderness, boat to mk and then monorail? Both have perks-long bus ride might let my lo get a nap in, other option might be more fun for the kids????) Any advice is greatly welcome. I will say I'm a little hesitant to lose the reservation bc we don't come to disney very often and I'm not sure when we will be back and this restaurant has been on our list the last 3 trips. But if you seasoned vets thinks it's not worth the hassle, I may take your advice lol!!! ;)

CaptainAmerica

Oh I just understood what you were saying. I didn't mean in would trek from ft.wilderness to AK just to get to contemporary. Lol...when I reread what I wrote it did sound that way!!
No, it sounded like you were going to trek from AK to Ft. Wilderness to get to the Contemporary. Still not good.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
Ok perfect. We have the golf cart so we will be able to avoid the internal system, which I heard is kind of crazy...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom