Chef Mickey or 'Ohana- better breakfast

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Hey All,

If you had to choose a character breakfast, would you go for Chef Mickey or 'Ohana? Why?

Thanks!

rob0519

Ohana maybe slightly better food, but you can't beat meeting the Big 5 at Chef Mickey's CM is a buffet, Ohana is not, so it's easier to go back for different items at CM.

Deno

We like the food better at O'hana and my son is a huge Stitch fan.

And who can resist Mickey in that Hawaiian Shirt ;-) And i've said it a hundred times, that juice they serve at 'Ohana is fantastic and there's only a few places on property that serve it (Chef Mickey's isn't one of them ;)

DSC06531.jpg DSC06522.jpg

bethymouse

At 'Ohana the CM kept trying to push the Mickey Waffles on us, but the food was good. I enjoyed meeting Lilo and Stitch. If they added Moana and Maui, then I'm in!:D Chef Mickey's buffet is OK. I prefer the dinner buffet though at Chef Mickey's.;)

Deno

'Ohana is by far the better breakfast - less noise, great character interaction - but the food! Better food by far.

I think the choice is a lot more limited at 'Ohana but I definitely agree it is better quality.

And yeah, repeating myself here but a LOT calmer there than Chef Mickey's. I like a bit of quiet time before heading to the parks :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom