Check-In question regarding "seasons"

ScottNBecky

I just thought of a question for any "experts" on the boards. Do you PHYSICALLY have to check in at the resort (during value season-as an example) to get the value rate? Or can you make a ressie that begins during value season, but not physically check-in until the next day (which may begin Holiday or Peak season).

A simpler way of putting it, would be say I wanted to take advantage of next years Value season and make ressies for 12/19 through 12/27. Begining on 12/20 the season switches from VALUE to HOLIDAY thus a huge jump in price. But I will not be able to physically check in until 12/20, which would mean the Holiday rate.

My thought was could a person make AND PAY for the 1st night( even though they wouldnt be there), but not actually check-in until the next day? Has anyone done this? I thought Disney probably wouldnt allow that, but then I thought, what about weather related travel issues, plane delays etc...

Any help is appreciated. thanks in advance

crazycalf

HOw long does it take you to get there? Are you driving or flying?
Can't you just leave right after work on the 19th? Even if you will be checking in at 1 am the front desk is still open.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom