Characters?

JillC LI

Original Poster
Do the Cars characters appear in Cars Land? We once bumped into them in DHS (in 2007), but never since, and my kids would love to see them when we're in DCA in May. Thanks in advance.

Travel Junkie

Mater and/or Lightning McQueen have a meet and greet in front of the Cozy Cone’s pretty much all day. They take turns so you could eventually get both if you hang around long enough. Red the Firetruck appears sporadically. That’s about it. Other characters appear in the RSR ride but obviously you can’t step out and take a picture with them.

They have this DJ dance party show featuring some boombox blasting car in the evenings. The kids would probably like it, but eh for the rest of us.

I should add that if you get there are rope drop most days Mater will lead the crowd into Carsland.

Last edited:

coachwnh

DSC07617.jpg
DSC07785.JPG
DSC07225.JPG

Met all three in Carsland!

merry68

Precisely the reason people don't like the film: they're tired of Larry the Cable Guy.

When my kids see that Prilosec commercial, they scream when Larry shows up. They were offended that he is a human trying to sound like Mater and then said he was pretty ugly. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom