Characters You Haven't Gotten Around to taking a picture with.

Jesùs_Carioca

Original Poster
So, as the title foretells, I would like to know...

What Characters have you yet to get your picture taken with, but would really like to? Whether it be you haven't seen them yet, or the line was too long or you always miss them by a hair and only manage to get the quick flash of their backsides?

Anybody, anybody?

Being a guy...I'm not one to really care for taking pictures with Characters i guess...but man, I've always wanted one with Either Baloo or the Country Bears. Something Bigger, Harier, and Happier than me.

ldsprincess

dang there's so many! i think next time we might just take a day to find characters and ride things that we've never done before. there's too much to see and do. anyway, i really want to meet aurora, aladdin, peter pan and wendy...and that's it for now. lol. there's prob more, but they're on the top of my list!

jmvd20

Of course Belle at #1...

But I'd settle for Jasmine... Ariel... Tinkerbell... Cinderella... Snow White...

islesgirl

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite movie and I have never met Aurora. I think meeting Malificient would be pretty cool to, even though she terrified me as a child

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
I haven't had my pic taken with Ariel yet as i'm a little embarrased to stand in line with the kids at Ariels Grotto. And Donald would be nice too.

DisneyGigi

I would love to get a picture with Stepmom, Anastasia & Drizella, saw them our last trip walking in Fantasyland but didn't get to do the pic.

sandicinderelli

I was with some friends in the United Kingdom at Epcot and we saw Mary Poppins and Meg, and we only got pictures with Mary. Meg and the character attendants were leaving when we got there. Bummer, I really wanted a pic with Meg.

Pooh88

Believe it or not, after 10 trips I don't think I have had my pic taken with Donald or Daisy. I have some more less common ones (Khan from Mulan, Governor Radcliff, etc...) but not these guys.

cb3k

I have never gotten to meet Robin Hood, Little John, or Maid Marian (has she ever been out?)....anyways, there are my three.

happymom52003

This may seem like an unusual answer, but I'd have to say Mickey in his traditional clothes. We have tons of pics with Mickey in his various outfits (farmer mickey, chef mickey, etc) because we always meet him at character meals. On our next trip I am going to make a point of visiting him in ToonTown to get a pic with him in his classic outfit.

drew81

Clarice is sometimes at the Studios.

Maid Marian does exist but hasn't been seen for quite awhile.

Thumper did sets back in Feb/March 2005 at Animal Kingdom

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I would love to get pics with Cinderella, Jasmine, bell etc. Just as conversation pieces. It would look kind of weird for a college aged guy to be getting them though wouldn't it?? :)

J/K

Is that what its called these days

Now why have you changed a perfectly good post . They are pretty fit pieces of totty afterall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom