Characters return from retirement?

YunaB17

They should bring back Shang and Sora and Meg and Hercules and Tarzan and Jane and Jhon Smith and Esmerelda and Kida and Milo and probley a whole bunch of characters that i havent remebered yet

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If Roger Rabbit would return, I'd be a happy camper. My all-time favorite character, because he's the first character I remember meeting, at a character breakfast way back in the day. He was so much fun, sitting down with us and causing general mayhem at our table. I never forgot him or that encounter.

Yes, I desperately want him back!

brb1006

I'm surprised Flower from Bambi didn't make a return along with Thumper at the parks in recent years. Especially since Thumper returned in 2006 when Bambi II came out. You would think they would also bring back Flower though. Flower hasn't been seen at WDW or Disneyland since the late 1970's.
AtaR6rF.jpg

brb1006

From my costuming manager at DAK, Thumper will be making his return soon. The costume is a different one from the old one. He's set to get here in October and will be going into regular rotation at DAK by January.
Still waiting for the return of Flower.

Monorail_Red_77

I'd settle for being able to walk through the character storage area in the utilidors for a few days. Cause you know they are all waiting down there.... Poor lonely characters.:D:eek::jawdrop:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'd settle for being able to walk through the character storage area in the utilidors for a few days. Cause you know they are all waiting down there.... Poor lonely characters.:D:eek::jawdrop:
Nah, if they're THAT retired, they're kept in a warehouse away from the parks. You might see a few rarities, but nothing that doesn't make an appearance once every few months.

Cmdr_Crimson

Oh, I'd love to see those out and about. They would make a great photo op.

They do have newer versions of them..
latest

It's just a darn shame here they make so many different character costumes for Disney willing to be used for something not just for promo's or special events and here they hire so many character performers to only portray 20 out of the Thousands of character costumes they have...

ScottKC

Id love to see The Orange Bird and the psychedelic Aristocats. Oh and that nightmare inducing Herbie The Love Bug with the tongue and teeth...it was like something out of Beetlejuice! Also while were at it those giant doll characters from World Showcase and America on Parade...I must be strange because I don't find them creepy at all.

brb1006

They do have newer versions of them..
latest

It's just a darn shame here they make so many different character costumes for Disney willing to be used for something not just for promo's or special events and here they hire so many character performers to only portray 20 out of the Thousands of character costumes they have...
Where was that photo shot at?

brb1006

Id love to see The Orange Bird and the psychedelic Aristocats. Oh and that nightmare inducing Herbie The Love Bug with the tongue and teeth...it was like something out of Beetlejuice! Also while were at it those giant doll characters from World Showcase and America on Parade...I must be strange because I don't find them creepy at all.
You can find all three of them at Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney Resort.
vTHbWVJ.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom