Characters return from retirement?

elisatonks

Ratatouille characters were retired early last year, you could meet them in the art of disney animation. Must admit i was suprised they retired them that early.

Malificant can be seen sometimes on fantasmic nights over at DHS and MNSSHP.

I would like to see them bring back the villians character dinner that they did over at GF

drew81

Original Poster
Ratatouille characters were retired early last year, you could meet them in the art of disney animation. Must admit i was suprised they retired them that early.

Malificant can be seen sometimes on fantasmic nights over at DHS and MNSSHP.

I would like to see them bring back the villians character dinner that they did over at GF

And what I heard they won't ever be coming back. :(

joanna71985

I'm a Ratatouille fan as well! Really enjoyed the movie and fell in love with Remy! My kids would love to see him. I'm hoping we'll get to see the "little guy" at Chefs des France when we go! *fingers crossed*

Unfortunately Remy and Emile are gone. However, there is an AA of Remy in the restaurant in France in the WS (from the videos I've seen, he looks really cool).

MKCP 1985

I'm guessing research showed most people don't want to see a 2 meter tall rat, no matter how cute the movie was.

I'd be one of them. :lookaroun :lookaroun

DABIGCHEEZ

I'm guessing research showed most people don't want to see a 2 meter tall rat, no matter how cute the movie was.

I'd be one of them. :lookaroun :lookaroun

But I guess male and female 2 meter tall mice all over the place don't bother anyone???!!!!:shrug: :ROFLOL:

Mr Toad

Characters from Wind in the Willows, Ducktales/Darkwing Duck. Yeah, Dream, Figment...would love to have a picture with Jessica Rabbit :lol:.

princess_dboo

Figment. I would like to meet any Figment since I wasn't around during the dreamfinder days. I saw Darkwing as a child and it would nice to see him again. And in general I agree with a lot of the comments and characters. I love to meet Villans because they really fill their role! And Ice Gator and Lagoona Gator at the water parks as well! I'd like to meet Muppetts...and I would really like to see them bring TMNT back to the parks!

princess_dboo

Oh oh! Also want to meet the Dinosaurs Roxy and Rex at AK!
Edit- Forgot to mention it would be nice to see Walle in real life. Ever notice at HS they bring out Friar Tuck, the Sheriff and Prince John but never Robin Hood himself.

drew81

Original Poster
Oh oh! Also want to meet the Dinosaurs Roxy and Rex at AK!
Edit- Forgot to mention it would be nice to see Walle in real life. Ever notice at HS they bring out Friar Tuck, the Sheriff and Prince John but never Robin Hood himself.

He's there once in a blue moon. Sometimes at F! area.

SinginSarah

Max is used as a training character, though I'm not sure if he actually goes out regularly. You may be able to find him in Toontown over by the train tracks, that's where they start off new performers who are still in training.

meekoman

From my costuming manager at DAK, Thumper will be making his return soon. The costume is a different one from the old one. He's set to get here in October and will be going into regular rotation at DAK by January.

Does anyone have a pic of Thumper to share?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Max is used as a training character, though I'm not sure if he actually goes out regularly. You may be able to find him in Toontown over by the train tracks, that's where they start off new performers who are still in training.

Max is sometimes (rarely) at Epcot as well in the hallway behind character spot or outside the rear entrance to club cool. Or also rarely between Italy and the American Adventure.

talfonso

Here's my list of characters that should be resurrected:

• Roger Rabbit
  • Maid Marian from Robin Hood
  • All of the Gummi Bears (Yes, all - Cubbi, Sunni - you name 'em!)
  • Bongo and Lulubelle
  • Darkwing Duck
  • Gadget and Fat Cat from Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers
  • Philocetes from Hercules
  • Quasimodo
  • Huey, Dewey, Louie, plus Webby Vanderquack from DuckTales
  • Rebecca Cunningham and Kit Cloudkicker from TaleSpin
  • Gyro Gearloose
  • and finally, Bonkers!
As for the top listed character - BRING HIM BACK!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom