Character Performer Audition Result Dilemma

brenb

Original Poster
Hi, guys.

I feel like I've exhausted all of my resources, so I have come to the forums for much-needed advice!

Here is my story:
I auditioned for Disney Casting for Full Time face character roles back in August of 2014. I made it to the very end of the audition and they would send me an email of my results in two weeks. I received an email in September and they said that they identified me as two potential face characters and that when a position opened up I would hear word.

Well, I figured I made the character pool, but I thought my chances might be high to hear something and that it might be at the first of the year. My audition is almost void by next month. I just want to know what's going on. I feel like I am being pulled around. I have tried calling casting but they only take you you to inboxes. You never can talk to an actual person and I have no idea who to get in touch with. Should I just move on with my life or what? I truly feel lost and disheartened.

Please send advice!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Move on.

If something turns up at Disney you then have choices to make. Plus, is there anything to stop you applying again ?

brenb

Original Poster
No, not really. I thought I'd try auditioning again this spring/summer. I was just wondering if there were any other members here who had been in a character pool and if they had ever made it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom