Character Enhancements

Piebald

Original Poster
I hope there's a lot of characters when I go in November. Hopefully the weather is nice also. It's frickin' hot here in South Florida :fork: :fork:
There's no Christmas Decorations before Thanksgiving right? I've only been to WDW twice in November and I dont remember much.

dixiegirl

how is it in november? we are going the 5th through the 13 we usually go in september so i was curuios what i have to look forward to.

MKCP 1985

So what is this I hear about the return of Br'er Fox, with a modern look? Did he get a makeover? Maybe he is just well rested from an extended vacation, err, holiday.

TinkerBell9988

WOW. . . It's been so long since I've seen space suits!!

Which suits are they, the "rainbow brite" or the vintage 1970s suit? Either way, I can't wait to see them this weekend!

Its really nice that they are bringing back some of the old characters from a Disney Afternoon. I miss Darkwing Duck, he brings back a lot of memories. . . :p

disneymoc

TheDisneyGirl02 said:
Well, a friend of mine who is very good friends with Chip and Dale confirmed that Chip and Dale will be appearing in Tomorrowland. I'm not sure when it starts though...I think it might be the end of this month. Can't wait to see them in space suits!

TheDisneyGirl02
I think it is odd to have characters in every land of the park.

I remember when we went last December, Chip and Dale were in Toon Town. As soon as we left and walked toward Fantasyland, they were there, as well. I thought it would be hard to explain how those crazy chipmunks can be found at every turn.

Atta83

disneymoc said:
I think it is odd to have characters in every land of the park.

I remember when we went last December, Chip and Dale were in Toon Town. As soon as we left and walked toward Fantasyland, they were there, as well. I thought it would be hard to explain how those crazy chipmunks can be found at every turn.

Its magic ....duh :hammer:

Sir Hiss527

MKCP 1985 said:
So what is this I hear about the return of Br'er Fox, with a modern look? Did he get a makeover? Maybe he is just well rested from an extended vacation, err, holiday.

I wanna hear more about this look..anybody have any details?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom