Character Dining at my proposed Disney theme park (REVISED ONCE AGAIN!)

KentB3

Original Poster
With my recent revision of Main Street, USA and the addition of Liberty Street, I decided to make another revision to my character meal lineup. Here is what I now have:

MAGIC KINGDOM

Crystal Palace: Similar to its WDW and Tokyo Disneyland counterparts, the Crystal Palace is a buffet-type restaurant offering character meals at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Guests are joined by Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, and Eeyore at all 3 meals!

Crystal Palace is located on Main Street, USA, at the corner of Main Street and the hub. Despite its Main Street, USA location, Crystal Palace can also be entered from Adventureland in the back! This would offer guests the best of both "lands", since WDW's can be entered only from Main Street and Tokyo's only from Adventureland.

Global Grill: Located inside The Earth pavillion in Discoveryland, Global Grill holds and Ice Cream Social with Mickey and Minnie daily at 3pm.

Liberty Tree Tavern: Similar to its WDW counterpart, but with less of a Colonial/American Revolution theme, Liberty Tree Tavern is located on Liberty Street (part of Main Street, USA) and offers character dining at Dinner. Guests are joined by Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Meeko.

Lumière's: Located on the second floor of Beauty and the Beast castle, Lumière's hosts a Character Breakfast similar to the one held at Cinderella's Royal Table in WDW's Magic Kingdom.

Characters include Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Peter Pan (inside the dining hall); along with Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), who greets guests in the lobby.

DISNEY STUDIOS (NAME OF THEME PARK RESORT'S LOCATION):

Hollywood & Vine: Similar to its Disney-MGM counterpart at WDW, Hollywood & Vine holds a Character Lunch buffet from 11:30am to 2:45pm; with Minnie, Daisy (both wearing Hollywood Starlet outfits), Goofy (in a gangster outfit), Pluto, Chip & Dale.

DOWNTOWN DISNEY:

Chef Mickey's: Breakfast & Dinner; characters at both meals include Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip & Dale.

DISNEYLAND HOTEL:

1900 Park Faire:

Breakfast: Alice, Mad Hatter, Pinocchio, Geppetto, and Mary Poppins

Afternoon Tea (for children 3-10): Alice and the Mad Hatter

Dinner: Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Fairy Godmother, Pinocchio, and Geppetto.

DISNEY'S CONTEMPORARY RESORT:

Contemporary Café: offers a Character Breakfast with a menu similar to Donald's Breakfastosaurus in WDW's Animal Kingdom, but stripped of its dinosaur/prehistoric theming.

Characters include Donald, Daisy, Scrooge, Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto.

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD HOTEL:

Roger's Buffeteria: Themed to the 1988 movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Roger's Buffeteria features character meals at Breakfast and Dinner, where Roger is joined by a wide variety of his Disney friends!

Breakfast: Roger, Minnie, Goofy, Max, Rafiki, and Timon

Dinner: Roger, Mickey, Donald, Pluto, Peter Pan, and Wendy (inside the dining hall); along with Tinker Bell, who greets guests in the lobby (this is also the only time Tinker Bell greets guests ANYWHERE in the park!!!!!)

So far, I now have 13 character meals; WDW has 19 (which includes Mickey's Backyard Barbecue at Fort Wilderness) and had 21 before the character meals at Hollywood & Vine were discontinued recently; and Disneyland has 7, 8 seasonally, as Ariel's Grotto has character dining at Lunch during the peak season(s) in addition to Dinner.
The number of character meals I now have is roughly halfway between the number held at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

If anyone has questions, comments, and/or suggestions, please feel free to post! :)

KentB3

Original Poster
I don't seem to be getting any feedback here. So if anyone has any opinions, questions, comments, and/or suggestions concerning my newly-revised character dining lineup, please post your replies here.

I really could use some feedback here, particularly concerning my lineup of characters at the meal and if 13 character meals is to many or too few character meals for a new Disney resort with two theme parks. I look forward you finally hearing from you! :)

KentB3

Original Poster
I don't seem to be getting any feedback here. So if anyone has any opinions, questions, comments, and/or suggestions concerning my newly-revised character dining lineup, please post your replies here.

I really could use some feedback here, particularly concerning my lineup of characters at the meal and if 13 character meals is to many or too few character meals for a new Disney resort with two theme parks. I look forward you finally hearing from you! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom