Character Autographs...?

dac921

Original Poster
I was driving into work this morning and about 6:30 am, I called to make sure Miss SMIG was getting ready for school, and that HollyLynne was up when I had a thought (NO JOKES... I have a least one good one a year... :lol: :lol: :lol: ), if I print out some of the character pictures that we took in September - will the Mickey, Minnie, etc sign them for me.

I haven't started my scrapbook yet and I think it would be a blast to have there photo's autographed...

Will they?

darthjohnny

I was driving into work this morning and about 6:30 am, I called to make sure Miss SMIG was getting ready for school, and that HollyLynne was up when I had a thought (NO JOKES... I have a least one good one a year... :lol: :lol: :lol: ), if I print out some of the character pictures that we took in September - will the Mickey, Minnie, etc sign them for me.

I haven't started my scrapbook yet and I think it would be a blast to have there photo's autographed...

Will they?

I don't see why not.

I know the characters sign pictures and posters during Star Wars Weekends at the Disney-MGM Studios.

I think I've seen other Disney characters sign shirts as well, so I'm sure they'll do it (as long as it's just a Disney picture, and not have some other conflicting copyright. Then you might have a problem).

But I'm sure a regular picture can be signed. :)

NASAMan

Pictures can be signed. As for shirts, they can be signed. They just can not be worn on the body at the time.

To add to Joanna's concise post: Avoid asking the characters to sign something soft or floppy. If the pictures are mounted in an album it would be better. Wrap the t-shirt around a piece of cardboard or book, just something to provide a hard surface. Face characters have a little more tolerence as they can manipulate things easier. When I worked, Aladdin always made sure that Genie had an open book and would often sign for him, as Genie's hands are very large (the kids never knew, and a little theatrics would make it seem like Genie signed by magic!). Most characters would be excited to see a picture of 'themselves'!

k.hunter30

I've had character sign shirts, shoes, and hats. (Not while they were being worn of course)

I remember coming home from WDW when I was 7 and having mickey shoes with all the characters' autographs on them - boy, I thought I was cool!:lol:

brandon8419

last year we didn't get a chance to meet any characters. this year I am making it a must! does anyone know where stitch is most often found?

tinkerbell88

last year we didn't get a chance to meet any characters. this year I am making it a must! does anyone know where stitch is most often found?
Stitch is normally found near stitch's great escape but you can ask any cast member and they can tell you exactly where do find certian characters.

HollyBelle

Stitch

Oftentimes, Stitch can also be found in the common area around the Sorcerer's Hat at MGM. If you are standing, facing the hat and Chinese Theatre, he and Lilo are usually on your lefthand side. They usually switch out with Chip and Dale so if you don't see them, check with a castmember to see when they will be switching!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom