Character additions may be coming to DHS

Chef Kronk

Original Poster
Olaf may finally be coming to DHS in the near future. Nothing set in stone yet, but that's the info I've been given from a trusted person. If he does come, it'll be interesting to see where they put him. They need an area with a long queue, because his lines will be insanely long.

Meanwhile, Mr. Incredible could be returning to the Studios at some point in the coming months. Again, there aren't any guarantees but it's coming from a great inside source. I've heard nothing on Frozone.

hpyhnt 1000

I'm not surprised at all... bust out more character meet and greets while the park is in a state of flux. We know there are gonna be meet and greets in Star Wars Launch Bay, and I could see them doing villains meet and greets around the new show.

This. I'd expect to see quite a bit with characters, DJs, dance parties, and whatever else entertainment can whip up over the coming years.

doctornick

I'm not surprised at all... bust out more character meet and greets while the park is in a state of flux. We know there are gonna be meet and greets in Star Wars Launch Bay, and I could see them doing villains meet and greets around the new show.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that if they are going to the trouble of enclosing the theater, maybe they could add a M&G area at the same time. There's some undeveloped land between the Theater of the Stars and the Fantasmic! theater.

asianway

Olaf may finally be coming to DHS in the near future. Nothing set in stone yet, but that's the info I've been given from a trusted person. If he does come, it'll be interesting to see where they put him. They need an area with a long queue, because his lines will be insanely long.

Meanwhile, Mr. Incredible could be returning to the Studios at some point in the coming months. Again, there aren't any guarantees but it's coming from a great inside source. I've heard nothing on Frozone.
And by trusted person, you mean @Dcharacternews on Twitter?

brb1006

This. I'd expect to see quite a bit with characters, DJs, dance parties, and whatever else entertainment can whip up over the coming years.
The DJ idea reminds me of the time DCA had a show area near Hollywood Land called "Dancing With Disney" where guests can dance and hang out with the characters mainly the rarely seen ones. I remember seeing Clarice,Clara Cluck, and Marie at the event from 2012 - mid 2014. This was also the only time guests would ever see Marie and Clara Cluck at the Disneyland Resort since this was the first time Marie was at Disneyland while Clara Cluck hasn't been spotted since the 80's. The dance party had a DJ who played music. I wish WDW did an event like this in Hollywood Studios.

brb1006

Yeah... I mean who doesn't love a DJ dance party???:rolleyes:
DCA used to have a dance party back in 2012 - 2014 called "Dancing With Disney Stars" where guests can dance with any Disney character and most of them are rarely seen in the Disneyland Resort.

YodaMan

Does this have anything to do with the work going on at AFI? I could see that holding an Olaf meet and greet and having enough queue space as well. Might also work well if that's where Mr Incredible is going. Heck, move the Cars over there as well and finally centralize all of the Pixar offerings in the park.

Bolt

Does this have anything to do with the work going on at AFI? I could see that holding an Olaf meet and greet and having enough queue space as well. Might also work well if that's where Mr Incredible is going. Heck, move the Cars over there as well and finally centralize all of the Pixar offerings in the park.
Negative - AFI is nothing frozen related.

It still baffles me that there is not a permanent Frozen dedicated area in DHS. An Olaf meet and greet, character dining in Elsa's castle and an attraction (even if not an E Ticket) would be insanely popular.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom