Changes at Millionaire

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It seems that the Standby line at Millionaire has now been moved indoors to the lobby of Soundstage 1? Can anyone confirm?

And secondly, there is now a 30day ban on re-visiting the hotseat once you make it there.

Kevin

Originally posted by wdwmagic
It seems that the Standby line at Millionaire has now been moved indoors to the lobby of Soundstage 1? Can anyone confirm?

I don't know but I think this is a great idea. That stand-by line was embarrasing because it was so hot (uncovered) & plain (just a bunch of polls and cement). Maybe they listened to our complaints on this one and are trying to jazz it up a bit.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
On the network show - its a 2 year ban - so 30days isnt that bad!!! :)

The problem they have is that locals are going continuously, and are getting very good at it. They have had the same people get in the hot seat several times per day.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
What will happen with the California Adventure version where 60% of the people visiting Disneyland are locals. I guess they won't impliment this there.:D

wdwcrazy

I still don't like the idea of the 30 day ban. What about people on vacation? I think they should up it to 2 times per 30 days.

Mattore

In reply to the original post in this thread, yes, I can confirm that the standby line has been temporarily moved indoors in response to guest concerns about waiting outside in the sun. The line is currently inside soundstage 1, while the outdoor area is modified to include fans, shade, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom